you want her attention

Jade was sitting on the bed reading over new lyrics that had been sent her way for recording tomorrow. She's been occupied with it for the past couple of hours, papers messily spread across the bedsheets as she sang quietly under her breath.

And as much as you love her voice, you also love her embrace and her attention and you're starting to get bored. You sat next to her and watched her eyes travel along the lyrics. You sighed dramatically and right away, Jade looked up.

"Need something?" You moved closer and put your cheek on her shoulder making her chuckle. "Can I help you?" You could sense the playfulness in her voice and it made you grin.

"Yes. Spend time with me." She turned her head and kissed your forehead. "Just give me fifteen more minutes and I'm yours." You whined but she shook her head, clearly not budging from her work.

"Fine," you grabbed your phone and started to scroll through your Instagram feed. Soon enough, fifteen minutes had gone by and Jade moved the papers off the bed before falling back against the pillows and staring at you with a smile.

But it vanished when you didn't put your phone down. She sighed and grabbed it out of your hands. She put it on the table and wrapped you in her arms. "Jade!" She giggled and buried her face in your neck.

You felt her smile against her skin before she pressed butterfly kisses across your skin. "You wanted my attention and now you've got it. Come on, tell me what you wanna do." She lifted her head, staring up at you with her big brown eyes.

"Whatever you wanna do is fine with me. I just want to be with you." She put her head down on your shoulder and sighed contently.

"Okay then. We'll just stay like this for a bit,"

And you didn't really mind. With her soft breaths fanning against your skin, her lips touching your neck softly, and her voice in your ear as she sang you some new lyrics from the new music, you were as content and happy as can be.