calling my girlfriend by another girls name prank (requested)

"I've missed you lots," Jade whispered in your ear as she laid you down on the bed in her hotel room.

You couldn't help but giggle as you fell against the mattress and pulled her down on top of you as your arms were wrapped around her neck, trying to keep her as close to you as you possibly could. Because now, after several weeks apart, you're finally by her side again and everything just feels so perfect.

Her lips were brushing below your ear, teeth tugging at the shell before she let it go and decided to start peppering your neck with kisses.

"I've missed you, babe." You spoke, almost breathlessly as she kissed your neck and made your heart flutter repeatedly.

She smiled against your skin before she trailed her lips up to yours and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"What do you want to do? It's only six, so we have a few hours left until we both crash in this bed. You're not jetlagged, are you, baby?"

"Nope, I'm perfectly fine."

"Okay. So, what do you want to do? Are you hungry? Should we get some room service or go out? If you're not hungry, we can go sightseeing or do a little shopping in the city. If you can think of anything else, then we'll do that."

"All of that sounds so wonderful but I think we should stay here, Perrie."

She furrowed her eyebrows, in complete shock over her best friend's name falling from your lips like that.

"What'd you say?"

"That we should stay-"

"Here. Yes, I got that part. But you called me Perrie."

"No, I didn't."

"Yeah, you did!" She said and folded her arms over her chest.

"Jade-"

"No, I get it." She said as she sat at the edge of the bed. "If you would much rather prefer spending the hours with Perrie, go on ahead."

"Jade," you chuckled and sat beside her. "I was just messing with you."

She looked at you in confusion.

"I was pranking you. Gotcha!"

She scoffed before playfully hitting your arm.

"That's not funny!"

"It was, though." You giggled as you threw your arms around her. "You're so cute when you pout."

"I wasn't pouting." She said, still pouting a little.

"You were and you still are, cutie." You said and tickled her sides playfully. "But it's okay because it's adorable. I was just pranking you, though, and I am sorry. Although I wouldn't mind spending our time here. It's our first night together in a while."

"Fine." She playfully groaned. "But no more pranks during this entire trip. Promise me."

"I promise." You grinned, wrapping your pinky around hers. "Now give me more kisses. I've missed you."

"Missed you more." She smiled as she pulled you in for a passionate kiss.