proud of you (requested)

You watched from across the room with adoring eyes as Jade grinned from ear to ear. 

She was sitting comfortably on the sofa with Perrie and Leigh-Anne, as happy as can be as they return to their activities for the group for the first time in what feels like forever.

She's missed these moments and you know how much they mean to her. 

Even on days like these, where they're all busy with interviews and other things for promo for their new music, she's so happy that your heart melts.

You decided to join her today. You didn't have anything else to do. You're trying to start your own career as an actress but you've done countless auditions this week and haven't heard back. So, you're taking the day off to prepare for the next few busy ones and wanted to spend it with Jade.

You listened to what they were talking about with the interviewer, discussing their passion for music and how they can't wait to tour soon.

But you were startled by the vibration of your phone in your back pocket. You pulled it out and saw that it was your agent.

You walked a little further across the room, so you wouldn't be heard and wouldn't disturb the girls.

"Hello?" You quietly spoke into the phone, pressing it against your ear.

"Y/N? Guess what!" Your agent excitedly said. "You got the part!"

Your heart began to pound in your chest and as she went into further detail about the fact that you'd landed the role of the main character for what might be your dream film, tears filled your eyes.

You turned back around, pacing across the room due to your excitement.

Jade looked away from the girls and the interviewer, planning to just look over at you and send you a sweet smile. But she noticed you on the phone with tears in your eyes and she couldn't deny that she was a little worried.

"Thank you so much!" You sniffled and ended the call, so overjoyed that you felt like you could scream.

It wouldn't be long until you'd begin filming and the more you realized that your dreams were coming true, the happier you became.

But Jade mistook your happiness for sadness and instinctively politely excused herself from the interview to go over to you.

"What's wrong?" She asked, placing her hand on your shoulder. "Why are you crying?"

"Jade! I got the part!"

She gasped and pulled you into her arms, holding you tightly as her eyes filled with tears, too.

"That's amazing!" She grinned. "I'm so proud of you and so happy for you!"

"Thank you! I'm so excited!"

She stared at you with stars in her eyes. She knows how hard you've worked for this and how long you've dreamt of being an actress and words weren't enough to express how proud she was of you.

"Baby, you deserve this so much." She smiled as she pulled you in for a hug, her hand rubbing your back. "You've worked so hard. I can't wait to watch your dreams come true."

"Thank you." You said as you wrapped your arms around her, laying your cheek on her shoulder. "You've been my number one cheerleader and supporter for so long. Thank you for always encouraging me and never letting me give up."

"Of course, darling." She said as she pulled away, gently cupping your cheek. "I knew from the day we met that you were a star. Now the rest of the world is going to see that too. I can't wait for you to blow everyone away."

She wiped the happy tears falling down your cheeks away and kissed you lovingly before looking back.

"I have to return to the interview. But we're celebrating tonight! I promise."

"Love you." You said and kissed her cheek.

"Love you more, sweet girl." She smiled before walking away, feeling even happier than before and oh so proud of you.