the girls walk in on you making out

You heard the hotel room door swing open and in walked Jade.

She looked a little tired. Understandably so since she and the girls have been practicing and rehearsing their butts off over the last few days for the very first show of the tour that was quickly approaching, now just two days away.

Jade fell beside you on the bed. She breathed a breath of relief, thankful that she had a chance to relax now and that she was back with you.

You chuckled at her tired state. Her eyes were closed but they opened and locked with yours as you softly brushed a few strands of her hair back from her face. "Hi. How was your day?"

"Good. Tiring, but good nonetheless. I'm happy to be back here with you. I missed you!"

"I missed you too."

You only meant to lean in for a couple of kisses. Figuring afterward she could relax by taking a warm shower or you could throw on a movie, really anything that she wanted to do.

But her lips were so soft. You've missed her touch and her kisses, even though she's only been away from you for seven or so hours. You found yourself getting lost in the kiss, the feeling of her warm lips glued to yours.

She wrapped her arm around you and pulled you on top of her. She wanted to hold you close, to hold you tight. She brought her hand to your cheek, holding it in her palm as every worry that she was holding onto, from what the day had held or what the next few days would hold, completely fade away.

She left you breathless as she pulled away from the kiss and let her lips travel to your cheek. Her hands were on your back, moving to your sides, brushing your skin ever so softly.

You brought her in for another kiss. You could feel the beat of her heart against your fingertips as they moved to lay over her chest.

All you could think of was Jade. She filled each one of your senses and made your mind and heart race with just her. The smell of her perfume that barely lingered on her skin, the taste of her lips, her touch against your skin. Through each kiss, she somehow made you feel like you were bothy floating in another universe. As though it was only the two of you in the world.

But suddenly, you were breaking away from the kiss and brought back to a cruel reality that it wasn't just the two of you that existed. Because the girls were standing at the doorway, awkwardly trying to figure out what to say.

What had pulled you away was the sound of Jesy clearing her throat.

You stayed in Jade's arms. Her grip on you was so secure that you couldn't pull away, even if you wanted to. So you hid your face in the crook of her neck instead, trying to hide the look of embarrassment on your face.

"How did you even get in here?"

Leigh-Anne held the key card up, twirling it between two of her fingers. "We all have a key to each other's rooms, just in case. Remember?"

Jade groaned at the realization. It did seem like a good idea at the time; in case anyone wouldn't get up when they had rehearsals, or just for security reasons. It made them feel better.

But now... Jade wasn't loving the idea as much.

"Okay. Well... what do you need?"

"We were gonna go hang out! We had a long day at rehearsals and we figured we could all get some dinner together and just hang out for a bit."

That sounded like fun to you!

"Um, actually, y/n and I were in the middle of something really important-"

"We'll come!"

Jade's eyes widened before she whined.

"Just give us about twenty minutes to get ready." You said.

"Okay!"

The door closed and you moved so you could look back at your girlfriend.

"I was actually really loving what we were doing before," Jade grumbled.

"Me too. Why do you think I said for them to give us  twenty minutes."

Jade's eyes lit up and her fingers hooked under your chin. "My girl... I love you so much."

She brought you back in for another kiss and you grinned against her lips. "Love you too."