Meeting the other girls

You sat in the passenger seat as Jade drove to the restaurant where you were meeting the girls. Your hands keep shaking and you couldn't help but feel nervous at what today could hold. You've been dating Jade for about a month now and meeting the girls is something she really wanted you to do. You've wanted to meet them too, but you just feel so nervous. Your mind keep racing with all the possibilities of what could go wrong.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when Jade reached her hand out to grab yours and gave it a little squeeze. "You okay y/n?" You looked over at her and took a deep breath. "I don't know. I'm really nervous. What if they don't like me?" Jade chuckled and shook her head at you. "Are you kidding? They are going to love you y/n. Everything will be just fine. Okay?" You nodded your head and looked out the window until you arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later.

You unbuckled your seatbelt but didn't get out of the car. You were starting to feel anxious. All you want is for them to like you, because if they don't you know it's a deal-breaker in your relationship with Jade and you really like her. You don't want to lose her. Jade hooked two fingers under your chin and turned your face so you'd look at her. "Hey, whatever thoughts and worries that are running through your mind right now, forget about them, okay? They're going to adore you. You have nothing to be worried about." She pressed a kiss to the corner of your lips before getting out of the car and you did the same.

She kept her fingers intertwined with yours as you stepped inside the restaurant and your eyes instantly landed on the girls. Jade led you over to them as they all stood up to hug her and then you. "Girls this is my girlfriend y/n. Y/n this is Jesy, Perrie, and Leigh-Anne." They all smiled at you and pulled you in for hugs before sitting back down in the booth as you climbed in the booth across from them and Jade sat down next to you. "So you're the famous y/n, huh? Jade talks about you all the time!" Perrie said as Jesy and Leigh-Anne giggled while Jade blushed. "Really?" You smirked, looking at Jade as she stuck her tongue out at you playfully. "Oh yeah. Feels like we already know everything about you." Leigh-Anne joked making you giggle.

The entire dinner was filled with laughter and jokes, making your nerves completely vanish. "She was freaking out the whole way here. She was so nervous to meet you all." Your cheeks turned bright red. The girls giggled and asked you for your phone so they could give you their numbers in case you ever need anything. The dinner ended a little while later, the sun had gone down and you were starting to get a little sleepy. "You ready to go home baby?" Jade asked you as you leaned your head on her shoulder, a yawn leaving your mouth as you looked at her with tired eyes. You nodded your head and she climbed out of the booth as the girls all threw some money down on the table before getting out of their booth too. "Let us know if you ever need anything y/n! It was so lovely meeting you!" Jesy said as she hugged you once more before walking to her car. The other girls did the same before driving away.

You got in the car with Jade and she pressed a soft kiss to your cheek. "See? Told you everything would go well." You smiled at her and leaned your head back on the seat, tired out from your good day with the girls, ready to go home and go to sleep so you could hopefully see them again tomorrow.