she tickles you (requested)

"Hey, baby," Jade spoke as she walked through the door and dropped her bag onto the floor to come over to you. She gave you a kiss on your cheek and let out a heavy sigh as she kicked off her shoes.

"Hello to you too, my love." You grinned, putting your phone aside to focus on your girl. "How was your day?"

"Long. But I'm home now with you and that's what's kept me going all day today. You and that leftover lasagna my mom made and dropped off yesterday."

Your eyes went wide as she strode to the kitchen and opened the fridge. You got up and leaned against the doorway, watching as she searched high and low for the red plate of her favorite food that you stuck in the fridge last night. But it was nowhere to be found.

"Baby? What happened to it?"

You cleared your throat and nervously tried to think of an excuse. But your girlfriend stared at you and folded her arms over her chest. She knew she didn't have to look any further for where it could be. She knew exactly what happened to it.

"You ate it, didn't you?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I got hungry and I was too lazy to cook. I didn't even think about you wanting the last piece when you came home. Are you mad?" You asked and she quickly shook her head.

"Why would I get mad over you eating when you're hungry? Sure, I was looking forward to it but I'll just call her and see if she'll make some more and find something else for the night."

You nodded and began to feel relieved, but it only lasted a moment as a smirk crossed her lips and she stepped closer and closer to you.

"I'll just have to tickle you now."

Your eyes went wide and you tried to rush up the stairs to get away from her, but she was fast and quickly wrapped her arms around you. You laughed as she spun you around and carried you to the sofa where she gently dropped you onto it and hovered over you.

"I love you, baby girl, but that was mine." She said as she pushed your shirt up to expose your sides, where her hands instantly fell to. "I have to tickle you now, you leave me no choice." She teased and watched you throw your head back with a laugh as she tickled you.

Her heart leaped in her chest, swelling with love every time you laughed. It was a beautiful sound. It was music to her ears.

"I'm sorry!" You giggled.

"Are you really or are you just saying that?" She asked as she moved one hand to your sock-covered feet, taking one into her hand to tickle it.

You're very ticklish which is bad for you but always good for her when she's desperate to hear that beautiful laugh fall from your lips or to get a little playful payback. She knows when you've had enough and never pushes you when you hit your breaking point, but she always enjoys the playful banter while it lasts.

"Hm? Which is it, baby girl?" She asked, dropping her forehead against your own.

"I'm sorry that you didn't get any." You laughed, watching her eyes soften. "But it was good."

She shook her head and continued to tickle you until tears were falling from your eyes and your stomach started to ache. She pulled her hands away immediately and peppered kisses across your face instead.

"I really am sorry."

"It's okay." She smiled and moved to kiss your lips. "You didn't know and you enjoyed it. I'm happy about that."

"Love you." You whispered as you laced your fingers through her hair as she moved to kiss across your stomach.

"Love you too," she said before blowing raspberries onto your skin, making you arch your back and another stream of giggles fall from your soft, kissable lips. She gazed at you lovingly, knowing that she wanted nothing more than to see you so happy for as long as she lives.