she cheers you up (requested)

Jade knew something was wrong the moment you got home. You were unusually quiet and you weren't acting like your normally happy and bubbly self.

Jade kissed your head before she disappeared upstairs for a while. When she came back down she saw you hadn't moved an inch and she knew something must really be wrong.

She grabbed your hand and wordlessly helped you upstairs to the bathroom. Your heart melted at the sight that awaited you; a warm bath surrounded by candlelight with soft music playing quietly.

"You did this for me?" It was the first time you had spoken since you got home a little while ago, and it brought a smile to Jade's face. "Of course I did. Anything for my favorite girl." She hummed, kissing your neck a couple times as she helped you out of your clothes and in to the warm water.

You closed your eyes and leaned back against the tub, sighing contently as Jade ran her hands through your hair. She kissed the top of your head and smiled at the sight of you so calm and content, clearly what you needed after whatever occured today.

"You take your time in here baby. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom whenever you're done." She said before leaving the room and going to do a couple more things for you for when you got out of the bath.

It was a while later when you got out. You ended up falling asleep in there for a few short minutes and now that you've been able to relax you feel much better and much happier, too. You noticed that Jade didn't leave anything for you to change into when you finished so you wrapped yourself up in a towel and went back in the bedroom to find her sweater on the bed, waiting for you.

It wasn't just any sweater of hers; it's the one you love most. You always tell her how much you love the way it feels on your skin and how soft and comfy it is. She'll joke around with you sometimes because you do like to steal it from her, especially if it's fresh out of the dryer.

You could smell her perfume on it and for some reason, all of the things she had done for you brought tears to your eyes. You sniffled and jumped when you heard Jade's voice coming from the doorway. "There you are! Oh, hey, baby. Are you crying?" You saw her put a bag on the bed before she pulled you in her arms. "What's wrong baby? You can tell me." You chuckled and pulled away from her, wiping the tears from your eyes and giving her a kiss to her cheek.

"Nothing's wrong, everything is perfect. I'm just so thankful for you and all you do for me. I'm just so in love with you." You saw a slight blush creep up on her cheeks. "Anything for you. I love you so much." You kissed her tenderly, but the bag on the bed made you pull away from the kiss much sooner than you both wanted.

"What's that?" Jade smiled at you and had you sit on the bed before she opened the bag. "I went to your favorite takeout place and got you some dinner. I figured you must be really hungry and clearly something upset you earlier, so I thought you'd really like this." Jade noticed the tears in your eyes and she grabbed your chin, planting a soft kiss to your lips and then your temple. "No more tears, pretty girl."

She wiped your cheeks and handed you your food. She leaned back against the pillows and pulled you between her legs. You made sure to feed her a few bites of your food since she had been so wonderful to get it for you in the first place.

You ended the night by cuddling close to her while she rubbed your back and listened to you vent about your day. She gave you an endless amount of kisses and promised you that tomorrow would be a much better day, and after all that she did for you today you knew that it definitely would be.