you have cramps

You rolled out of Jade's embrace, groaning as you tried to find a comfortable position to lay in. With your period arriving just this morning, you've spent most of the day feeling utterly awful.

Jade helped by holding you and getting you all the things you needed, even taking a trip to the nearest convenience shop to grab you some chocolates and more pads in case you were running low.

It all soothed you for a while, until about five minutes ago when you were hit with intense cramps. Jade tried to help by rubbing your stomach but it didn't do anything to relieve the pain and now you're rolling around, desperate to feel better.

"Oh, baby, it's gonna be okay." Jade soothed as she tried to help comfort you by rubbing your back. "Tell me what you need. I'll help, just let me know how. Do you need a hot bath? Or some painkillers? Some water? A heating pad or a hot water bottle?"

"I don't think I could move to take a bath even if I wanted to." You groaned. "Could you maybe get my heating pad? Please?"

She brushed your hair away from your forehead and nodded before laying a kiss on your head.

"Of course I will, baby girl."

You squeezed your eyes shut, whimpering as the cramps grew more and more intense. You only relaxed a tiny bit when your shirt was lifted and the heat from your heating pad hit your stomach.

"What now, my love?"

"I don't know." You mumbled sadly, wishing you had any ideas of any possible remedies. But there was only one that you could think of. "Just lay with me. Please?"

"I'm here. I've got you." She comforted and laid beside you. You turned onto your side and brought your knees just a little closer to your chest. Jade reached out for you, her hand falling gently to your back.

Her fingers ran in soft circles along the small of your back and then danced along your spine. As the heating pad worked its magic, you finally started to relax and Jade's soft and soothing touch only helped more.

You hummed contentedly, eyes slipping shut with a yawn.

"You okay?" She asked, kissing the back of your neck.

"I'm okay. Feeling a little better."

"Good, baby. That's really great to hear."

You just nodded weakly and scooted back a little so your back would hit her chest. She snuggled up with you, her head falling against the back of your neck and her lips lovingly brushed along your soft skin.

"Thank you for helping me."

"Anytime. There's not a thing I wouldn't do for you, my girl. Now rest up. I love you lots."

You only cracked a smile before drifting off to sleep, feeling so much better than before and all thanks to your lovely girlfriend.