she coaxes you in to crying

She knew something was wrong as soon as you got home. Something had clearly upset you, a lot, and Jade was desperate for you to tell her. But no matter what she said or did, you wouldn't speak.

You're stubborn, she's known this from pretty early on in your relationship, but you're also really hard on yourself and sometimes it takes a little, or in most situations - a lot, of convincing you to get to tell her how you feel.

Whether you're happy, sad, frustrated, annoyed, it didn't really matter. You never really like to say how you feel, because you feel as though you're burdening others with your emotions or problems, and you never wanted Jade to get upset at you.

"Y/n, please talk to me. Tell me what's going on." You shook your head, trying to keep yourself from falling apart. But when you felt her hand on your back the lump in your throat got tighter and tighter, and it was only a matter of time until you crumbled.

Jade could tell. She's slowly breaking down those walls you enclose yourself in every time. She started to rub your back in soothing circles and your eyes started to sting. before you could stop it a small sob left your lips and Jade pulled you on her lap right away, her arms wrapping around you to keep you as close as she possibly could. "There we go, let it out, baby. You're okay. I'm right here."

Your tears were soaking her shirt but she couldn't care less about that, though you'd most likely apologize for it later. "Tell me what's going on. Tell me what's bothering you, my love. I wanna help you and I can't do that if you won't tell me what's going on."

"Everything's going wrong." Jade shushed you as you continued to cry, her voice soft and comforting in your ear. "I don't know what to do. It just feels like everything is going wrong and I can't do anything to stop it, to change it." Jade kissed your head and listened to you as you continued to open up to her. She didn't care how long it took, you were opening up to her and that's all she wanted for you to do; for you to feel like you can trust her with keeping your deepest and darkest secrets, your biggest fears and most haunting thoughts. You clearly trust her with keeping them and not judging you for them, and Jade would always be there to hold you every time you opened up to her.

"I just can't take it anymore." She lifted your head up when she heard you say that. Her fingers were under your chin and her gaze was locked on yours. "Listen to me y/n. I know things aren't easy, but you are the strongest person that I know. You can get through this. I know it's hard right now, but it won't be raining forever. It'll get better and in the end, you're gonna be happy that you pushed through all of this. I love you so much."

You smiled as she wiped away your tears, her lips just barely brushing against yours. "Thank you Jade. I love you so much and I don't know what i'd do without you." She smiled and kissed your lips lightly before letting you rest your head on her shoulder. You know she's right, and as long as you have Jade by your side you'll always be able to get through anything.