your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

You couldn't help but smile as Jade came up behind you and brought you into her arms. A soft kiss was placed on your shoulder blade and the clothes that were in your hands fell onto the floor.

"What are you doing, my love?"

"Unpacking a bit. I figured we're spending a week here at my parents and it'd be more comfortable not living out of a suitcase." You explained before turning around to face her just as she gave you a big squeeze, a hum falling from her lips as she hugged you tight.

"Can you take a break? Your parents have had me busy since we arrived earlier, talking my ear off. It was nice to catch up with them, we get along well. But I miss you." She said, pouting as the last few words escaped her lips. You could only nod and let her lead you to the bed.

You had the idea of cuddling and talking about things to do in your hometown over the next few days. But she leaned in for a peck and when she pulled away from your lips just a second later, your eyes locked and you saw the stars in them. You looked away from her big brown eyes and to her lips, suddenly craving the way they taste and the way they move so perfectly against yours every time you kiss.

You caught a glimpse of her smile before you closed your eyes and leaned in to steal a heated kiss from her lips. She melted into you right away and moved her hand to lay on your soft cheek as she moved her lips passionately against yours.

You let out a soft sigh when, a moment later, she moved her hand along your body. She let it travel everywhere, from your chest to your hips to your thighs and then back up to your cheek. You found that your skin tingled everywhere she touched. There was a fire in your heart as you pulled her closer, lacing your fingers through her long hair and tugging absentmindedly, causing her to sigh softly against your lips.

"I've missed you," she whispered as she pulled away from your lips, letting her trail along your jaw and your neck. Her lips were soft, much like the touch of her hand on your body.

"Missed you too." You said breathlessly, the words almost falling from your lips in a whisper, as your heart raced and you melted into her perfect lips brushing along your skin and taking a moment to give a little extra love and attention to that sweet spot on your neck that turned you into putty in her hands.

"Jade," you whispered softly as she let a few little marks along your skin.

Oh, you knew you'd regret that in the morning. Your makeup was packed away somewhere and your shirts surely wouldn't be enough to cover them up. You didn't want anyone to see.

But there in that moment, you couldn't stop her. You craved them, craved her. It was as though you couldn't get enough.

"I love you so much." She whispered, her hand moving to the string on your pajama bottoms, quickly untying it before she began to caress your thighs. "So very much."

You cracked a smile before you pleaded for her to kiss you again. She couldn't say no and leaned up to crash her lips onto yours, pulling you in for a steamy kiss as you turned her over so you could hover over her.

She pulled at the hem of your shirt, wanting you to get rid of it.

But you didn't have the chance.

You were so caught up in the moments of steamy passion that you didn't even hear the footsteps on the floor approaching your room before the door swung open.

Your mother shrieked at the sight, nearly jumping out of her skin as she walked in.

You and Jade jumped, pulling away quickly and gasping as your mom covered her eyes and your dad rushed up the stairs to stand in the doorway too.

"Oh-" Your dad said, quickly pushing your mom back and closing the door almost all the way. You straightened out your shirt and sat beside Jade, both of you staring at each other in shock.

"We just wanted to say goodnight and see if you girls were up for walking through the town tomorrow." Your mom explained. "Uh, we're going to bed. If you girls do anything... please lock the door."

You groaned as your dad told you goodnight and slammed the door before hurrying down the hall.

Your parents were probably scarred for life for walking in on those private and intimate moments.

Oh, it'd surely be an interesting day tomorrow.