can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank

You could tell that Jade was stressed out as she lay beside you.

She wasn't saying anything as she scrolled through her phone, looking over lyrics from songs the girls have to start recording soon, as well as things that are going around online that weren't making her feel any better.

You were tired of seeing her so down.

So you pulled her phone out of her hands as you hovered over her and she lifted her head to look at you right away.

Her eyes sparkled slightly when they met yours.

You saw a hint of a smile on her face before she parted her lips as if she was about to ask what you were doing when you suddenly leaned in and gave her a few sweet kisses.

She couldn't help but smile against your lips and you knew, just by that, that she was feeling a little better.

But a little wasn't enough.

You wanted her beautiful smile to stay on her face for the rest of the evening, until she'd fall asleep.

So you leaned back in but instead of kissing her lips, you kissed her chin and then began to trail kisses down her jaw.

She giggled as she stared down at you.

Her worries and cares slipped from her mind as she felt this happy rush flood over her.

She tangled her fingers through your hair but you quickly untangled them and intertwined your fingers together.

You locked eyes with her as you kissed her hands. From her fingertips to her knuckles and to her palms, you left a loving kiss against every inch of her skin.

"You're so sweet, baby." She smiled and puckered her lips so you pecked them lovingly before pulling away.

She was about to protest, wanting to feel your lips on hers again and again. But then, you started to kiss her arms and her shoulders and she felt the butterflies return, filling her chest.

"I love seeing you so happy." You said as you kissed her wrists.

"You make me happy." She sighed blissfully as you kissed her collarbones. "I love your sweet kisses so please don't think I'm complaining but what did I do to deserve so many of them today?"

"I just wanted to see you smile. You looked so stressed. And I love giving you kisses, my love. I can't ever stop."

"I love you and I love every kiss you give me." She said, tilting her head back as you kissed her neck.

"So, you don't want me to stop?" You asked and pulled away for a second, making her go wide-eyed and quickly shake her head.

"No. Not ever." She said and watched you smile before you leaned in again and continued kissing her neck. "Don't stop kissing me. Please, baby."

"Okay. I won't." You promised and trailed your lips to her chest and then her stomach, every kiss there making her giggle happily.

And that's all you really cared about.