make out with me (requested)

You were in need of an evening like this after the day you had; an evening where you didn't have anything to worry about as you stayed wrapped up in Jade's arms while you both watched a good movie after a grueling day.

You hummed as her lips touched your cheek. You wanted to turn your head and steal a kiss from her lips, but you felt her fingers brush along the back of your neck, sending a shiver right down your spine. She just chuckled and pulled your hair back with one hand then her lips brushed against your skin.

Things became fuzzy. Your eyes started to close, soft sighs began to fall from your lips as she sucked at your skin. A smile tugged at the corners of your lips as she whispered into your ear. "I love you,"

You reached for the remote to turn the tv off then threw it on the couch next to you. You turned around and climbed into her lap. Before you kissed her you took a moment to lean your forehead against hers and look into her eyes and whisper back to her. "I love you too."

And just like that, her lips were back on yours, stealing the breath from your lungs once again. You were hungry for her kiss, craving each touch of her lips more than you did the last. Her fingers were moving ever so softly against your sides until they moved to your hair.

You felt her hands then travel to your cheeks. You pulled away from her lips slowly; feeling the way her warm breath fanned against your soft lips. You were breathless as she gazed into your eyes intently, causing you to lean in once again for one delicate kiss.

"You always know just how to make me feel better, don't you?"

Jade just chuckled and cupped your chin, meeting you halfway as she pulled you in for a few more fiery kisses. Your fingers trembled from the intensity coursing through your veins till they rested on her shoulders.

"Maybe, but I just wanted you to know how much I love you."

Your heart pounded against your chest as a small smile pulled at your lips again. "I love you too."

Her arms circled back around you. It was clear that you weren't moving from her lap so she reached for the remote and turned the movie back on, all while cuddling you close and letting you close your eyes for the first time all day.

"You're amazing," you mumbled against her shoulder, leaving a few kisses against her skin after each word that fell from your lips.

"I think you're the amazing one, y/n." She paused for a second, just staring down at you lovingly as her fingers brushed through your hair. "So amazing."