late night conversations (requested)

You turned your head to read the time on the clock - 1:24 am. Neither you or Jade have been able to fall asleep yet, but with her holding you in her arms you also didn't really mind being awake a little later than usual.

"I wish I could live right here in this moment forever," Jade said, her fingertips brushing across your spine in small circles. "These moments with you are some of my favorites. When the rest of the world is asleep, everything is quiet and the moonlight shines through the window. I love just being here with you." You smiled against her chest, her words making your heart beat a little quicker.

"What do you see when you look in the future? Where do you think you'll be ten years from now?" It only took her a few seconds to answer. She's been asked that before, but never by you. But the answer was still the same. "I hope I'll still be performing, but I also see us." You lifted your head and kissed her jaw. "I don't exactly what I see for us, I just know that I see you with me."

"Dogs. Definitely dogs." Jade nodded. "And a big house with a backyard. If we don't have kids we can fill the house up with pets instead." You both laughed but you agreed with that. "And lots of traveling." You sighed at how perfect it all sounded. "That sounds amazing."

Jade kissed your forehead and started to hum quietly. "Yeah, but this is also amazing. As excited as I am for the future I'm also very happy and very content to be right here with you." You rolled over and nudged your nose against her cheek before you started to kiss her face. "Me too. I love you so much, Jade. I say it a lot, but I mean it every time." You said softly and watched a smile appear on her face as she repeated the loving words right back to you and pulled you in for a kiss.

When you pulled away you put your head on her chest and listened to her heart beat in a perfect and soothing rhythm. You closed your eyes and she started to hum quietly again; a song that you didn't recognize because it was brand new and one that she was in the process of writing for you.

"Our future will be amazing. I promise." She said and watched you fall asleep on her chest, a place she knew you'd be falling asleep for years to come.