tease (requested)

Your heart skipped a beat when you walked into your shared bedroom. Jade sat on the bed in her sweats, phone in hand and hair pulled into a messy bun as she texted with the girls and scrolled through her phone with an occasional giggle falling from her lips.

She looked irresistible. You wanted to relish in the precious sight for as long as the universe allowed you to.

Thankfully, she's got some time off now. Nothing important is on schedule for the next three or so days, so you get all the time in the world to be with her.

You plopped down into her bed and expected for her to look your way, maybe flash that smile at you that you absolutely adore.

But she stayed staring down at her phone, much to your dismay. You looked at the tv and thought you'd turn on a movie, maybe play some games and soak up some much-needed time with your girl.

"Babe?"

She just hummed in response, sorta acknowledging you without taking her eyes off of her phone to look your way.

"What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. You choose."

You huffed quietly over her response. That's not what you hoped for on your first day that you get to spend together for the first time in so long.

But you had an idea, a way to surely get her attention, as well as a way to satisfy the desire you feel for her touch and her kisses.

So you quickly pulled her phone out of her hands and she looked at you with an expression of both confusion and surprise.

Before she could say a single word, you were leaning in to capture her lips with yours. She quickly reciprocated, allowing herself to melt into you by putting her arms around you to tug you closer.

Her lips moved passionately against your own until you pulled away to trail your kisses elsewhere.

You moved your lips down her chin, trailing them along her jaw and to her neck. You know all the sweet spots along her skin to make her melt right into you, to turn her into putty in your hands, and you didn't hesitate to kiss along them.

Gently, you sank your teeth into her skin to leave a little mark. She instinctively tilted her head back with a soft sigh falling from her soft lips.

"I love you," she whispered and reached down to lace her fingers through your hair as you continued to kiss along her skin.

But soon, you moved your hand beneath her shirt and began to raise it and teasingly caress her skin. To drive her wilder, you moved back to kiss her lips where you bit at her lip and tugged it with your teeth.

"Y/N," she sighed blissfully and moved to loop her arms around your neck, planning to keep you close and deepen the kiss; if that was even possible at this point.

But your steamy make-out was ruined by you pulling away, making her snap out of her blissful state in shock.

She gazed at you with wide eyes while you sat down beside her, trying to stop yourself from smirking.

"What just happened?" She mumbled in confusion. "I thought we were making out! Why'd you pull away?"

"I had to get your attention somehow." You mumbled and flipped through the tv channels. "And I did, so I win."

She scoffed and folded her arms over her chest, grumbling, "you're such a tease! So uncool."

You just chuckled, thinking it was cute how she seemed so pouty... until she said,

"Fine. If you're gonna tease then I will, too. This isn't over. It's only begun."

"What do you mean?" You chuckled but stopped when you saw the look in her eyes and the smirk already tugging at her lips as she planned out her revenge in her brain.

"You'll see, baby girl. Trust me, this is only just starting."

She leaned back and stared ahead at the tv, watching the show you turned on with a smirk as she felt a rush of excitement about giving you a taste of your own medicine.