love bites

Jade heard the soft little sigh fall from your lips.

It was your lazy day with Jade and somewhere along the line, you had fallen asleep. It was just so relaxing there in her arms while your favorite movie played and your heart fluttered with every brush of her fingers along your arms or your stomach. It was all just so perfect, making you cherish the time you get to spend with her even more.

But now you're awake, and you have to admit that you're happy about it. After all, your girlfriend is waking you up with soft little kisses. How could you not love that?

A giggle left your lips when you felt her breath hit your skin. She laughed and kissed the spot on your collarbone where it had touched. "Sorry, baby." She whispered before looking up at you. You cupped her cheeks and tangled your fingers in her long brown locks, bringing her up for a long and passionate kiss.

She let go, leaving a little kiss to your cheek before she kissed your neck again. Your eyes closed, your heart was doing leap after leap in your chest with every brush of her lips.

You felt her smile against your skin and, momentarily, her fingers accidentally moved against your sides making you squirm beneath her and laugh loudly. She did the same, letting it vibrate against your skin. "Sorry... again."

She continued to kiss your skin; from your collarbones to your neck to your jaw to the corners of your lips. She left tiny marks behind as her teeth sank into your skin but gently because she loved you too much to do it any other way.

"I love it when you have days off! You spoil me with love."

Jade just smiled at you and reached up to caress your cheek. "You deserve to be spoiled with love! You make me feel so loved, baby. It's only fair that I make you feel the same. You're amazing and I want you to feel that way every day."

She let her head fall to your shoulder and you both laid there contently for a few moments before she started to kiss your skin once more.

These were the most important moments to you. When it's only the two fo you. Every brush of her fingers made your skin tingle, your heart flutter, your lips tug into the biggest, brightest smile that Jade swore could cure the unhappiest of moments.

"You're so beautiful." She said, letting her teeth brush your skin once more before you suddenly rolled her onto her back and started to kiss her passionately. She felt those sparks flying again. Felt the fire moving through her veins. You pulled away and pecked her lips softly before flashing her a smile.

"What are you up to?" She giggled before you blew raspberries against her neck causing her to burst out laughing, making your heart flutter again. "You got to love on me for a few minutes there! I wanna do the same to you."

She couldn't say no to that. Not when your lips were delicately moving on her skin.

"I love you." She whispered out, heart melting when you whispered the words back to her.