the girls find out that you're dating (requested)

Jade wasted no time in pulling you onto her lap when the door closed behind the three girls who were leaving to go grab some food for you all. The curtains were drawn, thankfully, considering the car had yet to pull out of the driveway and she wasn't willing to waste a single second in gluing her lips onto yours.

You couldn't help the giggle that fell from your lips upon seeing how excited and impatient your girlfriend seemed to be when it came to kissing you. The way her lips moved against yours as she kissed you with the passion that was burning inside of her and the taste of her lips made it impossible not to fall right into her.

"I'm so happy they decided to get take out." She mumbled against your lips. "I couldn't have gone another minute without tasting your lips again. You're just so beautiful." She murmured, pecking your lips a few times before pulling away and letting her lips trail along your jawline.

Your eyes closed, a smile formed on your face as your heart dipped and began to race when her fingers brushed along the small of your back softly.

"I hate hiding our relationship from them. Tomorrow is gonna mark three months that we've been together and I feel bad that we haven't told them yet." You said, but your words came out as more of a whisper considering things were beginning to become fuzzy as you allowed yourself to get lost in her touch.

"I know. I wanna tell them too, but I like that it's only us right now." She set her forehead against yours, looking deeply into yours that she found herself wishing that she could stare into endlessly.

"Me too. But I'm really falling for you and I wanna shout it from the rooftops."

She giggled happily, watching as you puckered your lips and she did the same to steal a few pecks. "I'm happy you said that. I've been falling for you for a long while now. Can't believe it took me till just last month to confess that to you."

Her lips were back on your jawline, trailing to your neck, making everything become fuzzy.

But something snapped you out of it, something unexpected.

The girls.

"We're back with the... food..." Leigh-Anne trailed off as she, Jesy, and Perrie stood there wide-eyed upon walking in on your passionate make-out session.

"Before anyone says anything, can I just say that this doesn't surprise me in the slightest?" Perrie wondered. "I'm just saying!" She said as you all looked at her curiously. "Oh come on, guys. You think I'm blind? Maybe I was unaware that you two are actually dating but I knew something was up. Judging by the way Jade always looks at y/n. You can never take your eyes off of her!"

You turned to look back at your girlfriend. Her cheeks were red and warm as she blushed.

"So you two are dating? Is it serious?" Jesy asked curiously.

You and Jade both looked at each other for a second before she nodded her head as she gazed into your eyes. "Yes. I absolutely adore her."

You kissed her softly, giggling when the girls cooed at the sight.

"We're so happy for you!" Leigh-Anne squealed as she ran over to you to hug you both tightly.

Jesy and Perrie quickly joined in and all you could think about is how lucky you are to have such a wonderful girlfriend and three incredible and supportive friends.