you're mine (requested)

The club seemed like a pretty good place to go tonight. The girls had the idea that after a busy week everyone deserved a night to have fun and let loose! It was all fun for a while until Jade lost sight of you.

Everyone must've had the same idea the girls did, considering the club was so crowded. She was talking with Jesy but could hardly hear a word she was saying since she was beginning to get a little worried about where you might be. You were quite tipsy the last time she saw you.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go find y/n!" She said a little louder than she actually wanted to, but only because the music was blaring loud.

She looked around for you, pushing her way through the crowd of people that were sticking their tongue down someone else's throat or wishing that they could, judging by the listful look in some of their eyes.

She rolled her eyes. She didn't stumble as she searched for you. With only a little alcohol in her bloodstream, she was still pretty sober. You, on the other hand, were not. Maybe that's why you had made your way to the dance floor.

Jade breathed out a sigh of relief when she first saw you. However, her blood started to boil when she saw the way some pervs were looking at you! Eyes moving up and down your body, checking you out in a way that made Jade feel disgusted.

You just giggled. You were still drinking a little, just having a good time.

However, Jade didn't like the way these people were looking at you. Flirting with you.

She shook her head and stormed over to you. You gasped excitedly when you saw her. Usually, Jade would question if you could ever get any cuter. However, her blood was boiling right now. She glared at the guys and girls around you before she grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a kiss.

She could smell the vodka on your breath, taste it on your lips, and it only seemed to drive her wild.

She pulled away, looked around, and smirked proudly. "She's taken... if you couldn't already see. Now stop checking my girl out!"

Everyone went silent and a sense of pride came over her. She bit her lip when she looked back at you. The look in your eyes was more intoxicating than the drink in your hand. "Were you really jealous?" You asked only to get a nod in return.

Her hands cupped your cheeks, her thumb brushed along your skin softly. You found yourself sighing softly as her lips touched your neck. "Can you blame me? You're so hot, baby girl. I don't like it when people check you out like that. You're mine." She whisered and noticed your hands were starting to shake with every brush of her lips. "All mine."

You nodded. You didn't care about who might be looking now, and neither did Jade. You wondered, judging by the smirk of her lips against your skin if she actually wanted them to look as she kissed your neck, knowing that you were all hers at the end of the day.

"What do you say? Wanna go make out, baby girl?"

You nodded your head quickly, letting her take your hand and set your drink elsewhere before she brought you into a fiery kiss, hoping those people who thought they stood a chance with you were watching every kiss you shared, knowing that you were all hers and she was all yours.