tease - part two (requested)

Jade couldn't help but groan when she felt the sun shining in her eyes. She opened them slowly and looked at the clock on the wall, finding that it was after nine in the morning.

Jade didn't want to get up this early on her day off. She was still so tired, yawn after yawn escaped from her lips, and she knew she just curl up with the blanket over her head and her face buried in her pillow and fall right back to sleep.

But when she moved her leg it accidentally bumped yours and you let out a displeased sound in your sleep. Suddenly, the memory of yesterday came back to her. How you teased her, led her on to think you were gonna spend part of your day making out like she's been wishing to do.

She vowed to you that she was gonna get her revenge. She meant it.

And what better time than now? When you're sleeping so soundly, bound to wake up from her kisses and caresses and melt right into her as she wants?

It was time for you to get a taste of your own medicine.

So she slowly pulled the covers away from your body and threw them onto the floor. You let out a soft sound in your sleep, sensing the cool air on your skin. But you were too out of it to care, too tired to even stir.

Once she knew you were sleeping again, she hovered over you and decided to start her teasing on your neck. You've got so many sweet spots there, so many places for her to make you weak in the knees.

Using that to her advantage, she went all in right away. She didn't hold back or try to keep her kisses sweet and innocent like she would if she was simply trying to wake you from your sleep; like she's done before.

Not this time. This time around, her kisses were anything but innocent. They were libidinous, being placed along every inch of your skin. She even left a few marks along the way to your collarbones, which woke you from your slumber.

You were on cloud nine right away. You felt blissful, melting into her like she hoped you would.

She let her hands brush along your skin teasingly. From your thighs and up to your hips, then back down to your thighs once more. She was teasing you, deviously pulling out all the things that would have you wrapped around her pretty little finger.

"Jade," you sighed softly, causing her to smirk against your neck before she trailed her lips up to yours.

"Morning, baby girl."

You sighed again, the nickname making you weak.

"You like being woken up like this, lovely?"

You could only nod your head before you threw it back against the pillow as her lips traveled to your jaw, marking your skin once more.

"I figured you would." She smirked. "I love you."

"Love you," you sighed blissfully.

In your sleepy but blissful state, you couldn't focus on anything except for her.

Your every thought was about Jade and the moment you were currently in. The memory of yesterday wasn't coming back to you.

That was until she kissed all the way down to your collarbones and pulled the top of your shirt down, as though she was gonna go even further.

Only to pull away as her name fell from your lips in yet another blissful sigh.

"Oh, wow. Look at the time!" She said, pretending to act surprised. "Oh, my stomach is growling. I'd say it's time for breakfast."

She got off of you while you just stared at her with wide eyes.

"Jade?! What the hell?"

"Oh? I'm sorry, baby, did you not like being teased? It's no fun, is it?"

You could only bite the inside of your cheek and fold your arms over your chest as it all hit you. Sadly, you knew you deserved it and she did warn you that she was gonna get her revenge.

What were you to do?

"Fine. We're even now."

"Hmm," she paused, pretending to think about it for a minute as she stared at you from the doorway before she smirked and said, "We'll see," then winked and left the room.