10 ◌ just strangers

Magsimula sa umpisa

"you got cut off now did you" seonghwa stood up and chuckled, hands in pockets, walking towards class.

hongjoong just stood there dumbfounded, "when will you be mine..." he shook his head and stood up, walking straight to class. being the hongjoong he is, he has a big brain and knows seonghwa isn't going to be his anytime soon, atleast for now.

-

"is that all?" wooyoung mocked as he and yeosang got out of class, "actually, he asked me first and I was shocked."

being yeosang, literally sucks. having to listen to your best friend blabbering about how san has sucked his dick, how he had made him feel good and how he drowned in his own moans. but seriously, who was yeosang to blame him, anyway? he had just been fucked by literally the most gorgeous man in existence, so he knew he couldn't blame wooyoung, either.

"okay... I'm interested." yeosang walked to his locker, "maybe then you can continue the leftover later, since my mind is too busy right now."

"how busy is it?" wooyoung opened his own locker and closed it, standing in front of him.

"too busy." yeosang didn't even look at him as he started searching through his locker, "you can go, I still have some things to tidy."

"okay, as you want." wooyoung walked straight towards the cafeteria, leaving yeosang overwhelmed in his own thoughts. will he ever see seonghwa again? will they ever talk again? will they ignore each other or act like nothing had happened?

he finally closed his locker, flinching when he noticed seonghwa right in front of him, looking at him straight in the eyes with a smirk on his face. "hello, kitten."

"I- you-" yeosang was beyond frightened now. what should he say? what should he do? what if he messes up? should he act like they are strangers? "what do you want?" he tried to sound stern, only for seonghwa to turn everything the other way.

"now that's not a nice comeback to the guy you slept with." seonghwa smirked, noticing the sudden change of expression on yeosang's face.

yeosang quickly put his hand on seonghwa's mouth, making the boy even more intrigued. "shh, shh! someone will hear us!"

"oh, so what? park seonghwa fucked the newbie kang yeosang?"

"shut up you dummy!" yeosang grabbed his arm and pulled him into a janitor's closet, closing the door. "someone might've heard us! what's your problem?" he rolled his eyes.

"because we slept together?" seonghwa took a step towards him, making yeosang look at him for a few seconds. he didn't want the boy to forget what had happened between them, not him either. he wants him to remember every second of it.

"I-I... listen, what happened overnight, I was drunk and not on myself!" yeosang took a step backwards, seeing as seonghwa was getting closer and closer by every second passing by.

"oh really? that's why you begged me to do you harder, right?" seonghwa smirked and finally took the last step, as he had officially backed yeosang all the way against the wall, getting the younger trapped between the wall and him.

it was silence for a few seconds, as all they could hear was each other's breathing. seonghwa's face was dangerously close to yeosang's, and this is the first time someone has ever rendered yeosang speechless. only one day and seonghwa started to have that affect on him, he doesn't even understand when or how did this happen.