"Hmmm. What about..."

But Eunice's answer was prevented by a slight disturbance in the room we were about to pass. It's the student council office, and it's the place I would not like to got held off into.

"Let's go quick, Eunice or the SC President will---"

The door of the SC office opened and a guy in glasses went out. Rameses Montemayor, the student council president. He closed the door in a very authoritative manner, and everything from his name to his shoes screams with authority.

"Speaking of the." I murmured, and stopped walking. The SC President just stood on our way.

"Well, it's the Music Club President." He gave me a little nod. "How is it going with your club, Rose Anne?"

He always call me by my full first name. I don't know his problem, but he never actually smiled at me.

Right on my left ear, Eunice whispered, "He's JK's friend."

I stared at Pres. Rameses Montemayor. A hilariously crazy idea just came into my mind. Say I can convince PRM, then maybe I can...

"Don't think about recruiting me, Rose Anne, because I got too much on my plate already." He smirked. "I heard you approached JK?"

My eyes bulged.

How did he know?!?!

"It's all over the school," PRM's smirk widened into a sly smile. "I didn't know that instead of thinking of ways to save your club, you go around handing out love letters."

Eunice's eyes widened, "Love letter?"

I motioned her to stop asking, then I faced PRM. "I did not intend to... Well, it's hard to explain. So---"

Just then, a chubby guy in round glasses came shouting. I recognize him as a member of the theater club, for I have seen him with Sue before. "Hey! Big news! Rose Anne Leighton's friends are--" he stopped and almost tripped when he saw me. "Erm..."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Er... Your friends are... They are..." He glanced at PRM, "talking to JK. It seems like they are p-persuading him to accept her love letter."

"What?!" Eunice exclaimed.

If I could only faint, then I will. But I must go and prevent whatever my friends are planning. I know they are not giving the damned letter, but I am sure they might still be persuading him..

"Where are they?!" I asked in a slightly loud voice.

The guy flinched, "N-Near the d-dance room--"

Not minding I was in the middle of a conversation with the council president, I ran away, Eunice running after me.

With the speed I have used, it took me a short run from the hallway to the dance room which is at the back of the building I was in just a while ago. From afar, I can see a small crowd of people watching. Sheez.

"Sue! Elise!" I shouted, as I run towards the center of the crowd.

"Rose!" Sue said, holding me off. I saw Elise talking to JK who seems like he's having the most uninteresting time of his life.

God, how did I ended up liking this guy? He looks so cold.

"...atleast consider it, please!" Elise said. I can see she's losing her patience. The blonde guy is smirking behind JK, now come to think of it, I knew him. He is Jim Carl Inocencio, Elise's club mate in Fluidx. And based on what I heard from Elise, she doesn't like this guy much.