Chapter 6

"Goddamn it! How can I do this? How could I be so careless? They are a part of 30% of my new investment this year

"Goddamn it! How can I do this? How could I be so careless? They are a part of 30% of my new investment this year. Urgh." I groaned, cursing under my breath.

After having my moment with my mother's memories, I had shut down my emotions and focused on the "how to bring the Andersons down" mission. I rummaged through all my important files and found that the Andersons are a part of 30% of my new investment. I breathed out and dialled the only person that came to my mind who could help me with some detailed exposure.

"Aria, I need you in my office. Now. I know that waking you up at 6 am doesn't sound so good but something important has come up. I suggest you better be at the office soon." I disconnected the call without waiting for her reply.

Half an hour later, Aria came rushing into my office and I smiled inwardly. She's very much like me but with a soft heart, which I lack. I laughed at my sense of humour quietly.

"Good Morning, ma'am," she greeted, passing me my usual black coffee.

"Aria, this is not your work. Haven't I told this to you already? Anywho, take a seat. I want you to note down a few works under an order to perform them personally. And I believe that you would do them perfectly," I explained to her sternly. I knew that I was being rude but I needed to get this over with.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat and mumbled, "Yes, ma'am. You don't have to worry about it. I will do it."

I nodded, liking her conviction to complete the task at hand. "Bring me all the contract files of Anderson and Company."

Fifteen minutes later, she was handing over all the required files to me. Carefully scanning each file, I came to the conclusion to abolish all these treaties for which I would need 2.5 million dollars to fill in the loss. I would lose some of my personal assets and business but I didn't care. I wanted to remove them from my list.

With utmost determination, I looked up from the files at my personal assistant, sitting in front of me and staring at me with so much concern in her eyes. "Aria, I want you to arrange suitable accommodations for five of my guests. They will be arriving here in 3 days. They should not feel any discomfort. Do you understand?" I ordered her.

"Yes, ma'am," she obliged.

"Good, and fix the meetings in one of my private business locations instead of the establishments related to SAMS. Do you get it?" I told her.

"Yes, ma'am," she repeated.

"Better. Now I'd suggest that you complete your other works as soon as possible and free yourself so that you can arrange for their accommodations. I will forward you their details," I announced, dismissing her.

After she left, I didn't even look at the clock and returned back to my work so that I could arrange the amount to eliminate them. I could suffer a loss of 2.5 million dollars but I knew they couldn't. They would never be able to get over this huge loss which I would thrust on them to suffer.