Chapter 12

Oh today will be one day at school..

We got inside safely.. Thankfully.

But Jessika Iyon and I head straight to first block since we were running a little late.

We get in there and Jasmine's seat is still empty.. Bruh where is she!?

Eh oh well..

Right now we're just joking and being loud until Ms. Cash walks in.

"Okay class" she says as she walks in.

Everyone gets quiet and we all turned to her.

--Chris' POV--

Ever since my best friend died I really wasn't able to do much.

I've been at home since it happened and I haven't done a concert but that's changing today.

Bri and I are doing a concert for the school today.

Just her and I doing a few Trey songs then mine and hers.

For me imma be singing Songs on 12 Play, Time For Love, Lady in a Glass Dress, Autumn Leaves, Do Better, Drunk Texting, and Lost in Ya Love.

Then Bri's gonna be singing 7/11, Smoke Drink Break Up, Perfect Two, and Santa Tell Me.

Then together for Trey memory we're doing Touchin Lovin, Simply Amazing, Smartphones, What's Best For You, and I Invented Sex.

Bri was now in here by herself to get ready.

She seems like she only slept for about 3 hours last night which is probably true because you know she works hard at night.

But anyways she's backstage while I'm onstage working.

--Jessika's POV--

Bri left from the classroom which gave Iyon and I time to talk.

He sat next to me and we just talked about her and a maybe relationship between them.

But after about 20 minutes Bri came back in hooked up.

Believe it or not I know what she looks like hooked up for a show because I've been to everyone of them.

But that don't matter 💁. Bri says "J and Iyon can you come help me?"

Us being us just went with her and didn't even say a thing to her.

Bri finally said "okay so I'm doing a show here today and I need help."

We both just agreed as we walked into the auditorium.

Sitting down in the seats I talk to Iyon about what Terrin's doing to Bri while she's warming up and stuff.

--after the concert--

Chris and I were backstage hugging and crying.

Yes, we're crying because of the concert. That was the first time I've heard Trey's music since.

--Terrin's POV--

Bri did amazing today with her concert and I just want to kiss her right now.

Yes I'm talking to another girl I still just want to pretend it's only Bri.

I know that sounds wrong but it's whatever I don't know who I want and I will no pick yet.

Sorry if I seem like a player but I'm not 😂.

(Texting her) Her B😍: you did good on stage today.

No text back.. Eh whatever.

--Bri's POV--

Jessika came over and just hugged me so I could be a little better through this.

But then Iyon came and hugged me and she went to Chris.

While that was happening my grandad came in and talked to Chris and I then told us we could just chill today.

--After School--

Jessika and I are now at my house and down in the studio listening to the song.

"It's perfect Bri" she says to me and smiles.

"Thank you J" I just say back to her.

Today ended up being a good day after all 😌✊