Chapter 9

(Bri's little sister to the side or above)

-Alexus' POV-

Hey guys I'm Alexus but just call me Lexus. I'm Bri's little sister. Well I was adopted by her family but I fit right in and Bri and I are super close.

Anywho...

-1 week after Trey's death-

Bri and I are going back to school today from being out from Trey's death..

Oh if you're wondering I'm in 9th grade..

But anyways Bri and I were ready to go so was Quad so we got into Bri's car and headed to school.

When we got there Bri parked and we all got out..

Quad to his friends and Bri and I walking in together talking a little.

Yes, she's still really hurt and really quiet about it but by night time she'll come and talk to me.

We got into the school and headed into the office to go back to our grandad's office (he's the principle).

We walk in and he sees us and just smiles.

"You guys look great. I'm glad you two are back." He says as he gets up and hugs us.

"Just remember if you guys need a break just come down to my office and sit in here or talk to me I'll be here especially you Bri" he says looking at us.

"Thanks granddad and I probably will be in here later on today.." Bri says to him.

"It's okay baby girl you need it and I'll be here same with you Stink." He says looking over to me.

"Thanks grandad." I say to him as the bell rings.

After we hug my grandad we go to class..

Bri for the first time in forever actually walked me to my class so people wouldn't talk to me then walked to her class with Iyon.

--Jessika's POV--

So Bri's supposed to be back to school today which I'm hype for but also scared for because of how she feels right now.

But I'll be the one to tell people to leave her alone if they even try to say shit to her today.

But anyways I see her and Iyon walk in together and just like I predicted she wasn't talking.

She didn't even look alive she looked like a ghost with how pale she is right now.

But anyways she just sat down next to me while the bell rung and the teacher started talking.

"Welcome back Ms.Carson" she says to Bri.

"Thank you" Bri says in a polite way surprisingly.

"Okay so today in class we are going to be working on music for Bri's concert that might be moved but we don't know so we're still making music." She says.

When Ms.Cash finished Bri raised her hand.

"Yes Bri?" Ms.Cash said looking at her.

"Just for an update on the concert for everyone we're keeping it the same just we are trying to find someone like August or someone to replace well his spot..." She said really depressed.

"Okay thank you so much Bri and hey if you need someone to talk to you know where I'm at.." Ms.Cash said looking at Bri.

Bri just shook her head and looked down at her papers.

--Bri's POV--

So far today has been a struggle and it's been hurting a lot coming back to school today but I'm doing better than a week ago.

But right now I'm walking to 2nd block with Terrin..

If you don't know him he's a football player well a really good one and we've been friends for like 8 years now.

But for the past month we've been thinking about talking but we haven't gotten there yet.

We walked into the classroom and the second everyone saw me it got quiet.

"Welcome back Bri." Mr.Reed said to me while hugging me since he's my uncle.

"Thanks uncle" I said back then sitting down after we hugged.

--Skipping to the end of the day--

I'm at my regular meet up spot for Stink and Quad to meet me here but it was only Stink this time..

Quad probably went home with Iyon or something.

We just went out to my car and saw that the person parked next to me is Terrin and Brendon.

I shake my head and go to my car with Lexus (stink).

I open my trunk forgetting what I had in there to just see his suitcases.

That was it, it was the point where I'm going to break down..

I just looked at the bags and teared up.

I know Stink saw me too because she just went to get Uncle Reed.

As she was getting him Terrin and Brendon came out to Terrin's car so I just wiped my tears and turn my head away from them.

While the memories were flying back to me I was getting worse.

"Bri..?" Terrin said walking over to me.

Him seeing the bags in the trunk he just hugged me and told me to let it all out.

Taking this to my advantage I did..

I cried and cried while thinking of everything..

Terrin let go of me only for my uncle to grab ahold of me and just hug me like he always does.

Usually he can calm me down the most because he knows how to get to me so I really just needed him.

Stink closed the trunk and put our stuff in the back seat which helped some so I didn't have to see the bags.

But I then remember something that killed me the most...

This is...