Chapter 35

--3 Months Later--

Today is a huge day. We are going dress shopping at David's Bridal in NYC.

We are actually at the store right now. I have Jessika, Jordan, Nikki, Sevyn, Jazmine and Stink with me.

First I try on a ball gown which to be honest I hated it.

I then tried on 8 more dresses and found the perfect one.

After that we did bridesmaid dresses and got some other things and it ended up being 20,987.89

But that really isn't much. We left and went to RK Bridal and got a flowers girl dress for 350.00 and then met up with Trey to go look at a few venues.

We first went to MidTown Loft and I didn't like it, then we went to The Glass House but we have too many people for there, we then decided to go to Crystal Plaza and it was perfect.

Yes it's going to cost us 120,000 dollars but it's our wedding so you know what who cares.

Everything else was taken care of and we were so excited.

ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL I AM MRS.NEVERSON AND A HUGE SURPRISE BY CHRIS!!!

We are now on the way home and I'm in Trey's car with him and so I was just talking to him about the baby.

"Babe what about Cameron Xavier if it is a boy, or Jayleen Paige if it is a girl." I said looking over at him.

"Baby they are perfect." He said and rubbed my belly then held my hand.

"Baby I love you so much like now that we are so close to the wedding it's making everything so real" I said smiling.

"I know baby I know and I love you so much too, more than you will ever know!!" He said smiling too.

We got to the house and nobody was back yet so we just went into our bedroom and I sat on the bed after getting my Mac.

I started editing the vlog from yesterday and was so deep into making sure the video was great I didn't realize Trey left a note and left.

-1 Hour Later-

I'm finally done with the editing so I was uploading it.

I look over and I see the note.

Hey baby, It's Trey obviously I am down in the studio so come see me when you're done I want to show you something babygirl.

I love you soo soo much my beautiful queen.

Love,

Mr.Neverson

Once I saw that I smiled and quietly went downstairs.

I heard him singing but it kept rewinding and I heard him editing so I knew he was working away from the sight of the door.

I walked down and put my hands on his shoulder and kissed his neck "Hey baby" I said just leaving my head on his shoulder.

"Hey gorgeous, come sit on my lap." He said moving back a little.

I came over and sat on your lap, "So baby what are you making??" I said looking at him.

"Just a little something for my family" He smiles then rubs my stomach

"Can I hear??" I said back at him.

"Of course baby." he said then he played it.

He played his song and then Missing You came on and a tear came down my cheek from the past and so I just said "babe it's great.." then walked back upstairs with tears running down my face.

I am already an emotional roller coaster with this baby and now that, that happened it just made it worse..

I ran right into Chris who is like my best friend and he looked at me and said "Bri what's going on??" I just shook my head as if I didn't want to talk and went outside.

"Baby, baby come here. That song wasn't supposed to come on come here baby." Trey said running out to me.

He just hugged me when he caught up to me and I just cried. I couldn't hold myself together so I just let everything out and I knew he wouldn't care I mean it's Trey.

"Shhh.. It's okay baby, I'm never doing that to you ever again I promise that was a mistake baby and I learned from that. Please stop crying. I hate seeing you hurt and the baby needs you to be okay" He kissed my forehead then continued "I love you with all my heart and I'm not going to do anything to lose you ever again. That was the worst thing I have ever done. You are my everything baby." He then makes me put my head up by picking my chin up then kissed me.

I kissed him back and after we pulled away he looked at me and said "I love you" as he wiped my tears from my face.

"I love you too baby." and that is when a smile came to my face again.

We were standing right by the pool so I decided to why not push him in since his phone was on the couch inside and I made sure he wasn't wearing his watch.

I pushed him in the jumped back and started laughing.

"Oh so that's how you feel??" Trey said getting out and hugged me.

"Dude you just got me so wet." I said to him.

"I do every time you see me" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Bruh you're so dirty minded" I said laughing.

"There's that beautiful laugh that I love" he said smiling.

I just smiled and went inside.

"I'm taking a shower now.." I said looking at Trey.

"Then I am too baby." He said back at me.

We walked up the stairs and went and took a shower together.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man.