Chapter 11

(Bri and Jasmine on top or to the side)

--Iyon's POV--

If Bri ever knew what I did at 3am I'd probably die. I'm only saying that becuase right now 1:15 am I'm waiting to do a deal.

Since I haven't shown you guys my life I might as well now.

I'm here with Quinn down in our work shed where all of the drugs are. This place is so hidden in the woods that the cops haven't even heard of us down here.

But anyways we locked up and got into my Range Rover to head down to where we're dealing to someone.

--2 hours later--

Tonight was an easy night. Got 6 deals done with no blood.

But anyways it's 3am now and I'm getting some sleep.

--5am Bri's POV--

Getting ready for school is a struggle today. Maybe I'll have Jessika take me to school today because of how tired I am..

I get out of the shower and go to my closet.

Imma wear my Bri shirt and some jeans with my Jordan's that match with Jessika's.

I get dressed then go into my bathroom and curl my hair then do my makeup.

I then text Jessika back when I finally was done.

Me: aye can you take me to school today because I was up until 1 and I'm not tryna drive..? 😁

BestFriend😏💁💋: yeah I'll be there in 10 and matching J's today?😏

Me: mhm 😏💕

BestFriend😏💁💋: Kay 😌

I then text Terrin back.

Me: yeah let's do that I guess and Morning to you too 😏😌

T Dawg😻💋💁: aight meet me by the office when you get to school.

Me: will do 😌

And then you gotta text Iyon and Quinn in the group chat.😂

Me: wake up lazy asses😌💁

Q💋😂: I'm up you taking me to school or am I going with Iyon?

Me: go with Iyon.. Jessika's taking me because I didn't sleep a lot.

Isigh..😂💕: Bruh I'm outside waiting for you Q and Bri come here real quick 😌✊

Me: coming 😂😌

Q💋😂: chill I'm coming.

So without replying I go outside and see Iyon. Man I am falling in love with him too fast.

But he gets out and hugs me and says "I just wanted to hug you.."

Okay then "oh well okay 😂" then Jessika pulled in to take me to school.

I go inside and grab my keys, bag, sweatshirt, charger, and phone.

Then I head to the car with Stink and lock the door behind me.

--at school--

I get there and see my ex Rick and he smiled and looked at me like he wanted me again..

Probably just for the money again😂

But I get out and see a lot of paparazzi "shit" I mumbled to where Iyon, Quinn, Stink, and Jessika could only hear me.

TDawg😻💋💁: aye I'm in the car next to you.

As I finished reading the text I looked beside me and saw him and Brendon.

They got out and came over to us...

"Okay Jessika lets do this I guess.." I say putting my hood on my head.

Walking to the school trying to make sure they don't see me since I don't have my bodyguards.

One saw us and yelled so Jessika and I took off into the school.

Oh today will be some day.. 😂