Chapter 10

(Bri's picture above or to the side)

--Bri's POV--

Then I remember the thing that hurt me the most..

This is...

I'm in love with 3 guys... Terrin, Iyon, and Trey.

But all of that to the side I hug Terrin one more time and tell him to come over later.

After that I get in my car and turn it on.. Turning the music on and Stink getting in then driving away.

Driving home with nothing but music playing.

I park in the driveway and we both get out.

She goes to her room and I go put my stuff in my room then change into sweat pants, throw my hair up in a bun, and put my sweatshirt on.

After that I went downstairs to my mom and Terrin talking.

Damn this boy gets here fast.

"Oh hey" I just say

"Hey" he says and smiles.

After that I smile and say "I'm going down to the studio and when J gets here tell her im down there."

My mom just nodded as I headed down.

Getting down there I just look at my music I have.

Listening to 'Tremaine' the album since we got it finished I just realized a song I could do. 'Gone but never lost.'

Yes it's gonna be sad but I'm gonna mix all of Trey's songs together and make it into one song. 🙌

With that I listen to all of his music and remix them while Jessika walks down and sits down.

I stop what I'm doing to say "I'm making a song called Gone, but never Lost. And it's gonna have all of Trey's songs mixed in one."

She gave me the Bruhh look which means it's a good idea.

I just smile and go back to work with Jessika.

After getting half done she decided she was gonna leave since it's 9pm and Terrin was down with me.

When I'm on a roll I'm on a roll and no one can mess me up.

--1 am--

So I've been working on this since 4pm and now it's finally done.

Singing and all.

So I listen back to it over and over and finally it was perfect.

I call ITunes and set up a date to put it out.

2 days pre-order 4 days it comes out. Ayeee 💁

Anyways 😂 I go to twitter and tweet 'Okay Angels (yes I took over Angels like Trey asked) new song coming out in 4 days.. Last song for a while. ✌️'

With that my phone was blowing up with nothing but Twitter.

Off to bed I go 😘✌️