Chapter 36

--1 Month Later--

This week is the biggest week for Tremaine and Bri. They will come together as one and love each other forever. But that won't mean all of their problems are going away for good.

~Jessika's POV~

We are heading into NJ now to be at Crystal Plaza. Bri had told me about how magical it looks but I have never seen it myself so I am pretty excited.

Just as we got into NJ I got a Text from Trey
(The whole convo)

Trigga- Hey, Is Bri doing okay?? She hates car rides because it makes her sick.

Me- Yes she is okay Trey, she was feeling sick earlier but now she is okay..

Trigga- Did she get some rest?

Me- Yeah she did. She has her eyes closed right now too. I don't think she's asleep right now though.

Trey- Okay when she is awake tell her that I love her and to text me if she needs me. Also tell her to FaceTime me when ya'll get there.

Me- Okay Trey I will. She's been missing you tbh, I can tell she really has been wanting you. She was looking through your Instagram earlier.

Trey- I really wish I was there. She's been worrying about the baby and the wedding she just has been freaking out lately. She won't stop and enjoy life. She won't enjoy the pregnancy.

Me- I'll get her to take her mind off stuff.. Don't worry Trey it's just her and I so I will talk to her and make sure she's good and that she is happy soon.

Trey- Thank you so much J, I don't know if she would survive without you. Just keep an eye on her and if you think I need to cancel this concert text me and tell me. Chris and I will fly there and surprise her.

Me- Alright, honestly Trey. Don't get mad because I said the same thing to Chris.. I think Bri is upset with you about going since it is your wedding week, I know for a fact she wants you here but she also wants to be there so she could get her mind off stuff so I think we're going to fly out there and have your mom take care of the wedding things and if it is anything serious call Bri because she needs this.

Trey- Do that I need my baby here please. I haven't done one concert without her right there. Go to the airport don't go to the plaza. I called in and they have a plane ready for you.

Me- Okay she will Facetime you before we get on.

Trey- Okay thank you J for everything.

Me- You're welcome. I love you guys so I have to do anything to help you.

Trey- We love you too J and you know we will always be here for you and Chris.

Just then Bri woke up and that's when I realized we need to do this so I told our driver to go to the airport and Bri just looked at me. "Facetime Trey" I said to her.

She smiled and did that.

~Bri's POV~

Two rings is all it took and my baby came to the screen.
(The convo)

Babyyyyy- Hey gorgeous *smiles*

Me- Hey baby!

T- You doing okay baby?? You don't look too good.

Me- Yeah I should be fine I just don't feel too good, you know what I'm like in cars.

T- Yeah I know baby, I'm sorry I can't be there.

Me- It's okay baby *rubs my eye* J is taking me somewhere so I won't be here.

T- Did she not tell you??