Chapter 15

--Bri's POV--
Last night was the very last night of tour and it was pretty fun but now I get my bed again. 😍

But I was laying on my bed going through the channels on my TV and I stopped at the one TMZ was talking about Trey cheating and they had pictures..

I just sighed since I knew it was gonna happen.

I didn't text anyone or anything I just went down to the studio to be alone.

I write a song then record it and get it ready for my manager and producers to look over it.

I then go upstairs and see Trey talking to my mom.

As I see him I mumble "great" and he looks over and he could tell I knew.

"Wait babe I can explain..." He says to me while Iyon and Quad walk downstairs.

"What can you fucking possibly explain Trey huh!? Your fucking younger was down her throat there's nothing to explain you cheated and im not your babe anymore.." I say as I let the tears just slide down my face.

Iyon walks over to me and just bugs me.

Him and I have gotten a lot closer so im used to him hugging me now.

Quad being my older brother stood up for me by saying "bruh why'd you cheat on her? If you weren't happy you should've told her not cheat on her maybe you should just get out before our dad comes home.."

"I wanna talk to Bri.." Trey says

"Trey I suggest you get out now" Q said getting impatient and opening the front door.

Trey respecting my family and I walked out.

As he walked out I lost it I knew that was the end.

As I cried my eyes out Iyon just held onto me and didn't let me go.

Chris and Jessika then walked in and she saw me crying so hard and in Iyon's arms so she just went outside.

--Jessika's POV--

"That shit was true Trey!?" I yell at him.

"Yeah.." He says putting his head down in his car.

"Nigga I know you did not cheat on my fucking best friend!!" I yell again as i Chris comes out and holds me back.

"I'm so sorry.." He says looking up.

"Who was it??" I said looking at him.

"Mila J" he says

"I think it's time for you to go Trey" Chris says calm to help me calm down.

"Yeah man I'll do that." Trey says as he backs up and leaves.

I then run inside to Bri and help he calm down.

At this point she was on the floor up against the wall.

On side was Iyon holding her hand, the other side was me talking to her, infront of her was Chris and Quad just sitting there.

It won't take long for her to recover from this its just she's been treated like this for so long it's just the normal routine.

--Bri's POV--
-2 days later-
Well I'm going back to school today and I haven't cried since the day we broke up.

I could actually care less about him anymore.

Him and I were a thing then he played me like a toy and now I'm still a happy person.

Iyon woke me up since he's been staying here lately because his mom and him got into a fight a yeah.

But I got up and went in my bathroom and took a shower then I got out and went to my walk in closet and picked an outfit out which was a black tee, a black varsity jacket, ripped jeans, and black, grey, and white Jordans.

After that I went back into my bathroom and diff my makeup then put my hair in a ponytail and put my athletic band on my hair.

I walked out and grabbed my phone looking at my texts 21 from Trey, 3 from Jessika, 234 from Iyon, one from Terrin, 2 from Chris, 2 from Quad and one from my mom.

Mom💗🙈- Hey, you're dad and I left get up and be at school on time with Stink please.

The Bestie😈- B wake yo ass up!!

The Bestie😈- B!!!! Come on you need to wake up.

The Bestie😈- text me when you're ready to go to school and Chris and I will leave so we can meet up.

Terrin...- hey Bri, I heard what happened with you and Trey.. Just wanted to make sure you were okay..

The bro 💁😈- aye ugly can you come here for a minute?

The Bro 💁😈- Ugly!!!!

CB💯- you ferling better B?

CB💯- feeling*

And the rest were a lot of random ones.

I walk downstairs with my phone in my back pocket as Iyon and quad take the 'light skinned' selfie so I jump in and get right in the middle of it.

I smile a little and yell "Stink come on everyone else is ready!" as she walks down the stairs.

I grab my bag and keys.

"Okay let's go." I say to everyone as I walk out of the door and turn my Range Rover on.

I then texted Jessika and then took off after everyone was in.

15 minutes later we were at school and Iyon and I were right next to each other joking around as we walked in.

Meeting up with Jessika and Jazmine we walk into the school and to our class.

We all dat in our usual seats.

Jazmine was getting her stuff because it's her last day here, Jessika was talking to Iyon about something, I was looking through my tweets, and Quad was being annoying like always.

Our teacher came in and said "Well you guys know tour was amazing and now to finish it off we have Trey and Chris here to talk to you"

When she said that Jessika and I looked at each other and she saw the pain in my eyes.

As they walked in I looked down at my phone and went on Twitter.

As they were talking I ignored everything Trey said.

He would look at me and I would look away.

He then asked me a question and I said "Chris tell that thing im not talking to him."

And Chris just looked at Trey.

He messed up and he will never get me back.