Chapter 24

~Bri's POV~

"Briiiiii!!!" Is all I hear as I walk in. 

"Oh my god Jordan! I've missed you so much" I say to her as I hug her. 

"I've missed you too!!" She says back to me. 

~Jordan's POV~

Hey, I'm Jordan and I've been best friends with Bri and Jessika for about 4 years now and I am dating none other than Tyga. :)

~Jessika's POV~

We finally pulled up to Trey's house and I ran inside. 

"JORDAN!" I scream as I see her then I hug her. 

I look over and see Trey making Bri smile and then he kisses her so I went over and said "get a damn room" 

Trey just gives me a look and Bri just smiles and hugs him. 

"Yo where is Tyga at?" Breezy said. 

"NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You hear Tyga scream. 

"Well damn ain't that a way to say hello to us." Bri said sarcastically. 

Tyga comes down and side hugs Bri and I then the boys do their little hand shakes. 

"Alright so who's ready to go house hunting?" I say with a smirk on my face. 

They all then respond in sync "me"

We then all get into the separate cars and of course Breezy had to drive like always. 

~Bri's POV~ 

Everyone followed us to the house and we got there and went to the door. 

The girls were in the front talking of course about everything and the guys were in the back talking about who knows. 

I knock on the door and my realtor answers the door. 

"Hey you guys!!" Meghan says letting us in. 

"Hey Meghan" I say smiling. 

She shows us around and I must say this house is perfect. 

"Bri I love this one." Jessika says to me 

"I have to agree with her." Jordan also says. 

"I know, I know. It's literally perfect" I say to them. 

The boys then come up and tell us that they like this house so since nobody else is looking at this house we told Meghan that we want to make an all in offer. 

Meghan is on the phone with the owners while we were all talking and Jessika was distracting me. 

~Trey's POV~

"I want to propose to her soon.." I say to Chris. 

Chris looks at me and says "Then why haven't done it yet??"

"I don't want her to think it's too soon, like she's not even done with high school yet.." I say looking back at him. 

"Dude come here" he says going outside with Tyga and I. 

"I don't know if you have noticed this or not but nigga that girl in there is in LOVE with you. She is head over heels in love with you. I can tell by the way she looks at you she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Like dude she could have left after everything you did to her but look who is still here? Bri right?? So stop acting this way and be happy. Come get a ring with me. I want to propose to Jessika soon too since those two are graduating early.." He says smiling 

I smile and say "Alright let's do it!!" 

We then go back inside and I just look at Bri laughing and talking with her best friends. I am so in love with this girl.. I am ready to spend the rest of my life with her. Ya'll honestly don't even know if you aren't with the love of you life. 

~Jessika's POV~

"So I haven't been trying to think much about this but is it obvious to ya'll Chris and Trey are acting a little weird lately???" I say to Jordan and Bri. 

"Yes, like yesterday Chris and Trey were on the phone and as soon as I walked in he was like hey I gotta go we'll finish talking about this later." Bri says to me. 

"You guys, I have AMAZING news!!" Meghan says. 

We all put our attention to her. 

"Well you guys now have a house!!" she says. 

Most of us were in shock but we all did a huge group hug. 

I then of course had to say "Now it's time for us to design" I then look at Jordan and Bri "Ya'll got good taste too let's get to work!" 

Bri and Jordan laugh then we decide that we are going to take Bri's jeep and that Trey will go with Chris. 

~Trey's POV~ 

Thank god they want Chris and I to go together because we'll probably go to look at rings. 

But anyways we all signed the lease and got our keys. 

~Bri's POV~ 

"Baby come here." I say smiling at Trey. 

He then comes up to me. 

"I just want you to know I love you and please be safe with Chris and Tyga." I say while putting my hand on his chest. 

"Of course babygirl. I love you too more than you'll ever know." He says smiling back at me. 

I then kiss him and Jordan and Jessika say bye to the boys and at this point Meghan was already gone. 

We then all get out and I lock OUR house for the very first time!!

Now time to shop for furniture!!