Chapter 5

(Bri in the picture above or beside)
--Bri's POV--
Since Quad is my step brother and Iyon and him are super close we all just went to my house.
They went into the game room while I went up and showered.
After showering I got dressed in sweats and a plain grey tee.
Laying on my bed I get a text from Jessika.
Didn't say anything just had a screenshot...
And it was of course from Emma..
'You need to cut that bitch off or I'll cut all of you including Iyon also you best get your best friend off my man or else! 😠'
Like she actin like we even care Iyon hates her and it's obvious plus why would I care about her out of all people.. Like Bruh? 💁😂
Anyways I then get a text from Trey or well who I thought was Trey.
Sexayy 😍💕🙌: Bri!?
Bri: what?
After that no reply.
At first I was confused then I got scared... Especially because he always answers me.
Running downstairs I yell "Q I'll be back soon!!" Then out the door.
Turning my car on as fast as I can and putting my manager on the phone I pull out of the parking lot and to his house.
(B- Bri G- her manager)
G- hello?
B-Ginger!?
G- yes?
B- Trey texted me like something was wrong and I said what then he never answered and now I'm going to his house but can you please call him and check with Chris??
G- yes I can and we can cancel rehearsal if we need to tonight.
B- okay..
G- now let me go call Chris call me if you have anything.
B- okay.
With that we hung up and I finally arrived at his house..
His car wasn't here and it was still.. But I still put in the gate code and parked then put the door code in and walked in.
"Kesha??" I yell through the house..
No where to be found..
What the fuck is going on??
Pulling my hair from frustration I go back out to my car and sit in it to calm down..
What happened to Trey!?
Since I needed someone I texted Jessika..
(B- Bri J- Jessika)
B- Jessika!! I got a text earlier from Trey and it said Bri!? Then I replied what? And I never got a text back and you know how he texts me back right away and now I'm freaking out because I'm at his house and he's not here and same with Kesha... 😔
J- I'll talk to Chris and see if he knows but just drive around and see if you can find him..
B- okay call me if you need something.
With that I put my windows down and turn my Bluetooth on and played Trigga. Trey's new album.
I pulled out his driveway and just drove around to see if I could find anything...
As I was driving there was traffic starting to back up.. Yes I was frustrated but I kept myself calm..
But then it hit me Trey..
As that thought came to me an ambulance flew by me.
Lord please tell me that Trey isn't hurt.. 🙌