Chapter 14

A few weeks passed and Bri was still doing amazing.

She actually was the old happy Bri they all wanted to see again.

Right now Bri, Trey, and Chris are on tour and her class is with them.

--Bri's POV--
'Madison Square Garden' is all I have going through my head right now.

It's 6 hours until we go on and I'm here in my dressing room with Jessika and my make-up artist.

"So how are you feeling?" Jessika says to me.

"Nervous" I said looking at her through the mirror.

"You've performed here before and you know what to do Bri you'll be fine I promise." She says getting up and sitting on the counter infront of me.

"I know I know it's just I have all of you guys here and it's just different" I say looking at her.

"I know what you mean you have Trey and the rest of us here but B you being nervous won't help anything you know that.." Jessika says to me

"Yeah I know.." I say to her as my manager walks in.

"Hey Bri we need you out there in 10 so just throw your hair up or something?" Ginger says to me.

"Yeah I can do that and only my mascara for now that's fine" I say back.

She then walks out and my makeup artist hands me my mascara and I do it fast then throw my hair up.

Jessika and I then walk out and they wire me up for everything while I walk out on to the stage.

The whole class is sitting there and we were waiting for Trey and Chris while they finished my microphones.

As soon as they finished Trey and Chris came out and Trey hugged me and Chris of course hugged lil ol' Jessika ☺️

We then warmed up and practiced some last minute things.

After that we asked the class what they wanted us to sing in Acoustic so I did one song and went back stage again.

They took my mic off once again and I went to get ready with Jessika.

I put on my outfit which was a red shirt that says dope, black leggings, red combat boots, and my lucky bracelet.

Jessika then got dressed in a matching shirt but it was tan, black jeans, white and grey Jordan's, and a gold chain.

After that our makeup artist did both mine and Jessika's makeup and our hair stylist did our hair.

We then went back out and they put my microphone back on and my ear piece.

I didn't go back out because fans were already coming in.

I went backstage again and closed the door to the stage and went to where Trey was.

Well Trey and Chris

They were joking around and listening to music so I just went in.

Like always I sat beside Chris and he was already hitting me stuff (jokingly)

"Bruh Chris leave me alone 😂" I say to him

"Fine, fine 😒" he says back as Jessika walks in.

She goes and sits on Chris' lap and he just holds her.

Like ugh relationship goals 😍😫

My manager Ginger walked in and handed me the pictures to sign and a sharpie.