Chapter 6

(Jessika above or to the side)
--Jessika's POV--
I knew exactly what was going on with Trey but of course I wasn't going to tell Bri I mean I couldn't..
We're all at the hospital waiting for them to bring him in and I'm now worrying about Bri...

--Bri's POV--
I finally am near the cars and shit and I realize it's Trey's car..

I pull over and ask the cop where the one in the black Lamborghini went and they gave me the hospital..

I drove as fast as I could down there but tried not to speed..

I got to the parking lot and saw everyone's cars so I parked next to Chris' and just sat there for a minute fixing myself.

I then get out after putting my windows up and grabbing my phone and locked my car then walked into the hospital..

As I walked in I instantly saw everyone and Jessika already knew I was going to cry so she just pulled me into a hug but instead of crying I just hugged her tight for about 10 minutes and then the doctor came over.

"Bri Carson and Chris Brown we need to see you back in the room" the doctor said to us.

So I pulled back from Jessika and walked with Chris and the doctor to the room.

"We're so sorry but we need you to say your goodbyes because he won't be living longer then an hour."

What!? Trey.. My love, idol, best friend, crush, everything is about to die...

I hold the tear back as I can but I look at Chris with tears coming down his cheeks so I just hug him then we walk in together..

I sit next to Trey and just hold his hand warm for the very last time forever.

I didn't say a word I just cried and held onto Chris while he hugged me.

Trey out of all people had to leave..

Chris said his goodbyes and left me with Trey because he knew I needed it plus he needed Jessika..

"I love you Trey just don't forget that and your angels love you just please look over them when you go up there..." I said in between crying.

I hug him then stand up.

"I love you Tremaine Neverson"

Just then his heart stopped as if he waited for me to say goodbye..

Tremaine Neverson passed away 4:45 November 23, 2014 gone but never forgotten..

------
BRUHHH oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry but I had to do it with how I wanted the story to go..