Chapter 2

A/N picture of Quad and Iyon up above... Quad is bending over and Iyon is standing straight sideways.

--Jazmines POV--

Bri is finally back from being on tour! That really made my day..

But anyways after our big hug we calm down and take our seats..

"Today in class we will be having two guest speakers plus Bri who is in our class and who is going to speak first." The teacher who I hate tells us.

Funny story I hate this teacher yet I love this class so much.

"Hey guys.. I'm Bri. Well you should all know that." she smiles.. This girl let me tell you she's hella goregous and im surprised Iyon hasn't tried anything yet like the rest of them have..

"Anyways if you didn't know I just came bacck from tour and Ms.Cash wanted me to talk today...." she says as the teacher leaves the classroom.

Then it turned and she said "Okay lemme just say tour is cool and I need you guys to go home and get these signed in turned back into Ms.Cash or I so you can tag along my next tour which we miss school for.."

Then she added in since everyone was paying attetion "And we need this in by Friday because tickets go on sell then and we have to send in papers to my managers." she then passes the papers out but she gets to Iyon last and he just smiles at her the way he smiles at Emma.

She then came back over and sat down.

"Jaz..." she whispers looking at me

"Yeah?" I whisper back

"Emma and Iyon are still together right?" she whispers

"Mhm" I whisper back as Ms.Cash walks back in.

--Iyon's POV--

So I'm in this studio and beat maker class which im in love with for someone who hates school and deals drugs..

But anyways today Bri is coming back and you didn't even know how hype I was to see her again.

Yes I like her best friend but I've had the biggest crush on Bri since 6th grade but I don't talk to her enough..

But today when she was in class she handed out permison forms for us to fill out and bring back saying that we can go on tour with her..

Yes on tour with the one and only Bri Carson but from her instagram posts it looks like she's digging Trey Songz who is I believe 18?

She was just on tour with him and yeah but back today when she was handing out the papers she gave me mine last and we just locked eyes for fifteen seconds then she walked back to Jaz and Jessika as I smiled..

--Jessika's POV--

Bruh I get to see my boyfriend today.. You know Chris Brown yeah that's my boyfriend.

Him and Trey are coming to talk to us in this block and yeah all I can think is I get to see him..

Bri and Jazmine are talking about Trey and Iyon is asking me questions about Bri through texts.

Yes I know he likes her and I know she likes him but she's not quite ready for all that.

Plus she's feeling Trey Songz and his fine ass is feeling her so don't be surprised if they have something going on here soon.

--Bri's POV--

Ms.Cash walked back in and said "Thank you Bri for what you are doing for the class but now for the guest speakers"

"These two speakers want to give the honor to Jessika and Bri since they know them and introduce them"

Jessika and I walk to the front of the class with our speech ready because we already knew we were going to do this.

Jessika started by..

"We are glad to introduce two very talented singers."

Then I added in

"You may know them as Trigga"

And Jessika finished my sentence

"And Breezy"

then we said together

"Please give it up to Trey Songz and Chris Brown"

Then we hug them and Trey holds onto me a little longer until I made him pull away..

After we hugged them Jessika and I walked up the steps to our seats and I just look at Iyon who seemed jealous..

--Iyon's POV--

That hug they had and the way he looked at her killed me.. But I won't make it obvious I have a girlfriend who I hate but it'll have to do.

I text Jessika:

(Text Mode)

I:Jessika??

Jesssss: Yes Iyon??

I: Do they like each other..?

J: I dunno I'll ask her about it and then tell you after class?

I: Alright thank you.

(End of Text Mode)

--Bri's POV--

Bruh Trey looking hella cute today..

Like every other day but you know he still looking good today..

As Trey and Chris are talking Jazmine hits me so I look at her and she mouths 'look at how Trey looks at you'

So I just shake my head in an okay way.

And lemme just say everytime he looked at me I fell in love with him more..

No we're not dating but we're talking so there will probably be a feature here soon no doubt.

But anyways for the rest of the block they just talked about being famous and all so I just zoned out since I'm already there..

-----

Hey! I'm the author and I hope you like this story uhm comment if you have any questions and favorite if you like it and also check out my other books!