Chapter 32

~Bri's POV~

After the surprise everyone just fell asleep but now it's the next morning.

I didn't get up because I'm not feeling too good today so I'm staying home all alone today because the boys all left to go to meetings that will take all day.

I finally got up around 10 and went to my closet, I put on sweats and a T-shirt.

I then grab my phone and keys and drove to Babies R Us.

I got out of the car and just walked inside.

I then went over got a cart then went over to the baby clothes.

While I was in the middle of shopping I got a call from Trey.

As soon as I answer he starts talking..

T- Baby.. Are you okay????

B- Yes I'm fine what's going on??

T- I just got a call from Jessika... She said she can't find you.

B- Babe come to Babies R Us

T- What are you doing there?? You said you weren't feeling good.. Baby you need to lay down not be out and doing stuff.

B- Babe I fine please just come here and help me please. I want your help.

T- Okay baby I'm on my way, I'll be there soon. Chris and them are coming in a separate car because J wants to see you real quick then they are going into Toys R Us.

B- Okay baby just hurry and get here I swear someone is following me. He's been following me since I left the house.

T- Baby stay where you're at. Where are you at?? I'm walking in.

B- Over at the clothes baby.

He then hung up and ran over to me and hugged me.

Damn someone was scared, "Where is he baby??" Trey said looking around.

I said "Just follow me and watch you'll see what I mean."

We walked around a little before buying more things.

We bought a crib and all just not girl or boy stuff yet since we don't know.

If you can't tell we are excited to be parents.

We first go down the health and safety area and get everything we want and need.

After that we went over to the maternity area.

I got the body pillow I've been looking at for some time and Trey was starting to joke around, "Oh so you're going to get a pillow to take my position." he said then laughed

I said, "Boy shut up this is for when you aren't home like for concerts and stuff."

He looked at me and smiled then came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said "Baby I'm not doing any concerts until after the baby is at least 4 months. This is an important time in our lives and I do not want to miss anything, I want to be able to feel when our baby is kicking and I want to talk to him or her all the time. I promise you won't go through this alone and don't say you haven't thought that I just saw it on your face." he then kissed me.

He looked at me again and said "I love you future Brianna Neverson"

I smiled and said "I love you too Tremaine Neverson"

Then we went back to shopping.

We then went to the bath area and got a few things that we need.