Chapter 39

--2 Months Later--

Bri is now 7 months and so Jessika, Bri, Chris, and Trey are heading to Babies R Us and Carters because Bri and Trey are having a BOY!!

~Bri's POV~

I am officially pissed. I can't drive much anymore!!

Anyways Chris is driving, Jessika, him, Trey, and I are on the way to Babies R Us because there is A LOT we still have to get and I want their help plus they were saying they want to get a few things for baby Neverson.

Yes, even though we know his name will be Cameron we still call him Baby Neverson.

Anyways we are now in Babies R Us and the first thing I want to buy is a car seat.

I'll get back to you when we are leaving!!!

Since we got a lot of boy stuff and toys for him we spent 4,410 dollars.

After we put everything in the car we headed to Carter's and spent about 6 thousand there.

Then we headed home.

Once we were home Trey and I went into the nursery alone because Tyga and Jordan were with family and Chris and Jessika went to do some wedding stuff.

We were just getting ready for Cameron.

Once we were done I went and laid down.

I tweeted 'This 9 month ending needs to hurry and get here I want my baby'

Jessika retweeted with a quote 'YES I want my little nephew'

Then Trey retweeted with a quote 'Mommy and Daddy can't wait for you son!!'

Then I tweeted 'Nursery✅ CarSeat✅ Trey off work✅ Hospital Bags❌'

I then got up and did my hospital bag and Cameron's. 

Then I went to the nursery and saw Trey still putting clothes away, he's such a great father and husband. 

I went over and kissed his forehead. 

Then got the outfit we personalized for his going home outfit. 

His hat said Cameron Xavier. His shirt said The Prince Has Arrived. His pants has CXN. And his jacket has Prince on it. 

I put it in his hospital bag and got his diaper bag ready. 

By the time I was done Chris and Jessika was home. 

~Trey's POV~

Bri doesn't know this but Jessika and Chris went out and bought more clothes for Cameron so they brought it up and we all three put them away. 

We just finished and sat on the couch right as she came down. 

--Next Day--

(December 29, 2012)

BABY SHOWER DAY!!!

~Bri's POV~

Jessika and Jordan are downstairs getting ready for the baby shower while Trey and I are up in the youtube room doing a PO box opening. 

--1 Hour Later--

We decided we didn't want to edit this video because of the fact that it was cute unedited so we just went to go get dressed. 

I was wearing a dress that fit around my belly perfectly and Trey was pretty cute himself too so we took a mirror picture together then headed down. 

About 15 minutes later people started showing up and yeah. 

"So since it is Bri's baby shower, we asked your fans and Youtube babies Bri to send in their presents for you and the baby with something on the box saying Baby Shower so that way you can have them now. You ended up getting over 300 gifts." Jessika said looking over at me. 

I smiled then pulled out my phone and said "Hold up one second" and everyone laughed. 

I went to snapchat and snapchatted me saying "Thank you guys so much for the gifts, I will be up all night opening over 300 hundred! Trey and I are thankful you guys!!" 

Then everyone laughed and we opened up their presents. 

--4 Hours Later-- 

Jessika, Jordan, Trey, Chris, and I were opening the presents on camera in order, it would go me, Trey, Jessika, Jordan, then Chris. 

Tyga was writing what we got down. 

--3 Hours Later-- 

We are finally done opening everything and we put everything away thankfully I have their help!!

Trey and I counted how many bottles we had while Chris counted the diapers, Jordan counted wipes, Jessika counted clothes, and Tyga counted pacifiers. 

You guys we have 75 bottles, over 4 thousand wipes, over 5 thousand diapers down in the basement and 400 in the bedroom, and 90 pacifiers. 

Whatever we don't use with Cameron we will for sure use with the next one. 

Trey and I went and made a video for Instagram then when we were done I went and fell asleep. 

The next time you see us we will be having a baby!!!

~Jessika's POV~

We finally have everything ready for Bri and Trey since they were so tired. 

I am actually surprised they didn't hear us because even though the baby is only about to be born we baby proofed the whole house and put everything together for them like the bouncer and all that. 

All I can tell you is Bri is so excited and ready to meet Cameron. 

I then went to snapchat and posted a picture of baby shoes, 'Auntie's ready for you Mr.Neverson!!' 

With that we all went to bed. 

--Next Morning-- 

Bri and Trey woke up at about noon and came down and saw everything. 

Bri was crying and Trey had the biggest smile on his face. 

"I don't know what I would do without you guys." Bri said then hugged each of us. 

With that I can tell she is so happy and ready for you Cameron Neverson. 

When you see any of us we will be at the hospital waiting and meeting Cameron Xavier Neverson!!!