Chapter One

It all started when I fell in love with the cuttest thug ever Iyon..

Iyon Staurt to be exact. The hottest guy at this school that everyone wants to sleep with. But I want an actual relationship with him not just a fuck and duck.

If you're wondering who I am, I'm Jazmine Loft, a girl who many flirt with and who want but I don't want them. I just want him.. I'm a beautiful mixed 11th grader at Kingsville High, and I'm 17.

But anyways back to the day..

--Iyon's POV--

Hey guys! I'm Iyon and you probably know about me either by the hottest guy in Kingsville High or Lorde of the streets.. Either way I dont care..

But anyways I'm at school right now talking to my best friend Quad (nickname) we've been super close since I moved here 9 years ago. But we're walking down the hall and I run into the same girl not meaningly.. Yes she's fine and all but I have one class with her and we have our own friends even though we have ways to connect through friends and we hung out a few times with our crews but we never talk..

"Oh sorry Jaz" is all I was able to say before she vanished into the crowded hallway.

--Jaz's POV--

Oh my gosh Iyon just said sorry Jaz to me can you believe it?? Sike lemme stop..

"Hey baby" I cringe to that voice the voice of DeShawn my boyfriend of 6 months.

"Hey" is all I say back before I was pushed into a locker but some hoe ass white chick named Emma.

Bruh she don't know what she got coming..

"Bitch the fuck you push me into a locker for!?" I say raising my voice. If there's one thing it's you never try to start something with me.

By now everyone gathering around I take my Jordan's off because you know can't scuff my babies up.

Then I take my neckalce off and hand it all to my best friend Tayler who was by now filming this.

If you didn't know Emma is Iyon's thot ass girlfriend that no one likes.

"Because you keep flirting with everyone you know!" and by now Iyon is over in the front of the crowd on her side..

"Ooh this bitch.. Give me a hair tie" I said looking at Katie and she gave me one.. My hair was in a bun in 3 seconds then I turn back around..

"You wanna start something bitch?" she said to me.

I didn't reply back to her since she swung and missed I smacked her right in the face and then dragged her by her hair to the ground.

She swings but doesn't make it again so I punch her right in the nose and get up.

At this point many people were around us and I have a bloody nose and she probably has a broken nose.

She gets up and pushes me but loses her balence and falls.

"Can't stay up can you baby doll?" I say as I give her a grin

fuck with me and you'll be fucked up.

But it just got worse we were by now both swinging as 2 teachers come and try and pull us apart but she wouldn't let go of my hair so Iyon and DeShawn got in and pulled us away from each other and we went down to the office.

Me in Dr.Riva's office and her in Dr.Stuart's office..

--Jessika's POV--

"Bruh today best be a good day.." I say to my best friend Bri who I mean is looking hella fine.

"I feel yah." she says as we see our best friend Jazmine in the office with an icepack and all and we ask DeShwan what's going on and he tells us everything.

Bruh I can't believe she got into a fight. Am I surprised? No not at all espically since it was Emma but still it was a shocker..

Tayler who's from the crew finds us and hands Bri all of Jazmine's stuff since we're in the next block with her and we know she'll be in there.

After that we walk with Iyon, Jay, DeShawn, Izzy, and Katie to our class which is like a chorus class but not exactlly we like have a 'studio' and we makes beats and stuff.

But it was on awkward walk to class lemme tell you it was horrible.

--Bri's POV--

It's my first day back from being on tour and Jazmine got into a fight like damn.

But if you're wondering I'm a famous singer and I've been on tour for the past two months.

Yes I miss home but then again I wish I was still on tour away from here.

But anyways we got to class and take our seats.

"Welcome back Ms.Carson" my ugly ass teacher says to me with the weirdest look..

"Thanks" I say back being polite.

Just then my bae walks in.. Jazmine duh?

"JAZMINE!!!" is all I say as I run up to her and up on her.

She catches me of course and just hugs me.

Seesh I've missed her..