Chapter 52

Tim's POV:

I can't believe this is happening. I never knew when this was going to happen again. I have her in my arms and I'm kissing her sweet lips. I've dreamt about this moment so many times and it's finally here.

She has her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. I feel like I'm dreaming again, but I know it's real with the way I'm doing my best to walk us both to the bed. I haven't done this in a while.

We get to the bed and place her on it while taking her shirt off after. She isn't wearing a bra and I fall to my knees.

I start kissing her chest and she has her arms wrapped around me again. She's moaning and it's turning me on. I don't know if I can last long with being apart from her for so long.

She separates us so I can take my hoodie off. She rubs her hands over my chest. I pull her close to me to start kissing her again.

I kiss her neck and take off her shorts. Once I get them off, she lays further up in the bed and I take my sweatpants off.

She's so beautiful.

She pulls me to her, and I get on top of her. The second her legs are up, I'm inside of her and I can't contain myself.

"Shit." She says kissing my neck as I rock into her. She's biting her lip and she's so sexy.

"Fuck." I moan. I'm not going to last long but I don't think she is either.

Her nails are in my back and she's not kissing my lips. That means she's close, but so am I if not closer.

"Oh god." She moans.

Seconds later, I finish and hear her moan into my ear.

I knew I wasn't going to last long with not... performing for so long.

I roll over to be next her while we catch our breath.

I have to remind myself that this isn't a dream.

I lay here pleased and in awe that we're here again.

I grab her hand to feel her again. I don't want to be apart ever again. I turn my head and look at her staring at the ceiling. She's cute when she's catching her breath.

I look at where we are and take in everything that's happened to us and remember one thing. "Uh, Tony wasn't in here was he?"

She doesn't look at me. "No, never."

I shake my head. "Okay."

I turn away from her and think things have never been this awkward between us. That's until I hear her start to laugh next to me.

"What?"

She continues to laugh, and a smile is brought to my face. I have to join her. "What?" I ask, now leaning over her.

"Some things never change." She says smiling at me now.

"What do you mean?"

"I remember when we first started seeing each other I asked you not bring up anyone else after. You just did a full circle."

I lay on top of her and laugh with her. I stop only to kiss her lips again. When I stop to look down at her again, I melt into her eyes.

"Listen,"

"Tim."

"No, please let me say this." We sit up and she grabs her T-shirt. I grab my sweatpants because this is a serious conversation to have and we must have it.

I sit down beside her again and take her hands. "I know you think that there's nothing for me to apologize for, but I am so sorry that I was apart from you for so long. I know that if I didn't hide that I might actually be dead right now. And you know that as well but that doesn't mean I can't be sorry for all the pain you went through while I was gone. I never want you in pain and I never want to be the reason you are in pain and you were. I am so sorry, that I put you through everything that I did."

She smiles while looking at my eyes. She leans to me and kisses my lips softly.

She pulls away and looks me in my eyes. "I'm still sorry I slapped you."

We break out into laughter again as she leans on my shoulder.

"It's okay. I deserved it."

I sit here letting her rest on me like she always has. I just think about how lucky I am to be where I wanted to be this entire time. This is where I thought to be for years with her. I have her back again and I couldn't be happier except something is missing.

"Hey." I move my shoulder so she will look up at me. "Get me that wedding ring."

She smiles up at me and moves towards her nightstand. She opens it up and takes out the ring that I gave her on our special day. We still have the ones you picked out for engagement, but we're keeping them on top of the dresser in case. That's our favorite day but I really wanted her to have this one. I know some women always wear their engagement ring and their wedding ring but Melissa's not every girl. She's always been different, and I love her for it.

She hands me the ring and I get off the bed to get on one knee again.

She's laughing and moving towards the edge when I grab her hand.

"I would have proposed you 100 times if I did it every time we hit a bump in our lives." This makes her laugh when she has tears in her eyes. This time they're happy ones.

"But I would still do it if it meant I still got to be your husband. Being your husband is my greatest achievement because I'll never deserve you. Even if I don't will you please accept me as your husband again?"

She sniffles and shakes her head. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!"

I smile and slip the ring on her finger. I stand up to cup her face and kiss her like I did the day we were wed.

"I love you." She coos.

"I love you."

She smiles at her ring and looks up at me. "I haven't cooked in a while, so I don't have a lot of ingredients, but do you want something?"

"No." I get back in bed to lay down and bring her into my arms. "I haven't been able to hold you in months. Let's just lay here for a while."

She snuggles onto me and I hold her tight.

All I can think is, finally.