Chapter 26

Tony's POV:

We're back at my place and we're kissing while making our way to the bedroom. I don't plan on doing anything other than kiss again.

I can feel that we get to the door and I take my lips away. She looks up at me with her green eyes. I look to the bed and she follows.

"I thought we could just sleep here. You've been on a couch for too long."

She looks back at me with a smile. "Okay."

I pick her up and she giggles while I place her on the bed. I'm on top of her and softly kiss her lips. I feel her hands on my face and keep mine on her waist.

I stop kissing her to look at her. She smiles at me.

"You made me nervous when you almost left the restaurant." It was like my heart stopped. I didn't know how to approach the conversation and she took control and said what she wanted. I genuinely thought she was going to want what I was offering to her. I only offered it because I thought it was something she wanted.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were saying it was either that or nothing and I couldn't do that again."

"I know." I say as I move my tie away from her face. I look down at her outfit and see that her shoes are off and not her dress.

Get your mind out of the gutter. "Do you want my sweatpants?"

"Sure."

I kiss her once before getting up and getting the clothes for her. I grab the t-shirt and sweatpants for her. I hand them to her and walk out of the room for her privacy. When I walk out, I bring clothes for me to change into, so we don't have to take turns walking out of the room.

When I'm with her, every other thought I've had goes away. It's like I've never had any. She's like a high and I can't get away from her and I don't want to.

"Tony."

I finish sliding on the black sweatpants and white shirt I gave myself. I walk back into the room, and I don't know how she does it. She looks beautiful in gray sweatpants and a tank top.

"I was able to put a tank top under the dress just in case we had a mishap."

I swallow. "Okay."

I go to her and take her hand like she said she isn't forcing me to do, but I want to do it.

We walk over to the bed and she gets back to where she was laying first. I move to be on top of her, but on the side at the same time.

I stare at her and she's smiling back up at me. "What?"

"John Travolta huh?"

"Oh my god!" She smacks my chest. She's giggling as she's trying to move away from me, but I have her in my grasp.

I get her back to me and I kiss her lips. They're soft and taste like candy.

We continue to kiss for along time. Like a long time, that we don't even know what time it is.

"We should get some sleep." I tell her as she pecks my lips.

"Okay, you're right."

We lift the covers and I was a little hesitant in how this was going to go, but she isn't. The moment I lay down, her head is on my chest and my arm is around her.

I kiss her on the head. "Goodnight Melissa."

She doesn't respond, all I can hear is her equal breathing. She doesn't react to me playing with her hair. She's fast asleep.