Chapter 36

Tony's POV:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tony's POV:

It's the next day, and I'm in the doorway of Melissa's office and surprise her when I knock before entering.

"Hey."

"Hey." She sings and turns in the chair to face me.

I turn to close the door. When I turn back to her, she's already right in front of me and I lean down to kiss her lips. I'd hate to think this is the last time I can kiss her without even knowing it.

She takes my hand and guides me to the couch to sit with her. "What's going on?" She asks me as she throws her legs on my lap.

Her legs are smooth in the black skirt she's wearing with her blue shirt on top. "I missed you." I look her in her gorgeous eyes and tell her that. "I'm sorry I didn't call you last night."

She shakes her head. "Don't worry. I understand you get busy."

I pull her closer to me. "That doesn't mean that I didn't wish that I was with you instead."

He smiles at my comment and leans into kiss me. I taste her lips on mine and get lost in her touch.

She starts to sneak her tongue into my mouth, but I have to stop her because I have to tell her something else. "Wait, there's just one more thing I need to tell you."

"What?" She's still smiling, and I can't believe it. Why is she this way? She's amazing.

Seeing her smile like this makes this harder to tell her. "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to have dinner tonight either." For reasons she'll soon find out, but she still won't know the whole story today.

"That's okay." She laughs as she says it. "Is that what you were so nervous to tell me?"

I grab her face. "No, it's just I mean it when I say I rather be with you."

She leans in for another kiss. She starts moving faster against me and starts to open her mouth again. "Then, I guess we shouldn't waste our time then."

Her words in my mouth sends chills down my spine. I move her legs off of me and guide her to lay back on the couch.

I'm kissing her and feelings her tongue against mine while she moves her legs around me.

I told myself I would never go farther than kissing her, but she's just wearing a skirt right now and I'm on top of her. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer.

"I have about two hours if you have no patients." It's risky, but Gibbs isn't here and Ziva always knocks first.

"Then keep kissing me."

That's not the problem. The problem is I can practically feel her, and she doesn't want to let me go. I won't do anything more than this, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't turned all the way on right now.

I should be thinking about what she's about to exposed to in two hours, but all I can focus on is the way she tastes and feels. She really has no idea how much power she has over me.

Her skin is soft, and she moans into mouth. I get weak with every sound she makes, but I stay strong and keep my word.

I tear my lips away from her to look down at her. She's catching her breath and looking at me with those eyes.

"I just want you to know I would stay like this if I could."

She smiles sweetly at me. "Me too."

She pulls me down by my tie and giggles. She presses her lips to mine again, and my head is in a daze.

If only she knew what I meant when I said I could stay like this forever. Except, I didn't say forever out loud. Only in my head.

Melissa's POV:

The last thing I expected was Tony coming into my office and kissing him for two hours straight. I felt like I was feeling that rush that I once felt. I had my legs wrapped around him because well, where else was I going to put them.

I have to admit, when I did that, it made me feel something that I haven't in a long time, but we only kissed, and I wouldn't change that.

We're walking hand in hand to the elevator. As we're waiting for it to arrive, he's wrapping his arms around my waist, teasing me about what he just did for hours.

I giggle and he's laughing with me. When the elevator comes, I run on and he has his hands at my hips.

We press the buttons we need to, and as the door close, I pull him closer to me to kiss him again.

As I press my lips against his again, I can feel his smile go into a frown. I pull away to look at him, and the frown still stays. "What? I thought we were having fun."

"We are. I am." He tells me, but his eyes till look sad. "It's just that-" He doesn't finish his sentence as the elevator door opens.

"Come on." He tells me and he grabs my hand again. I don't know what he's going to tell me, but somehow, I find comfort in him still holding my hand.

We walk into the squad room and Ziva is at her desk. When she see's us she gets up and forces a smile. I'm sorry, I should have said when she saw me, she forced a smile because it's quite obvious that she did.

"Hey guys." She says with a high-pitched voice.

"Hey Ziva."

"Hi" I look between the two of them. "What's going on?"

They stare at each other and are distracted by a familiar voice coming from the other end of the squad room.

"DiNozzo." It's Gibbs. He looks at me as he continues his walk over to us. "Melissa. Hello."

Oh, no. Not him too. "Okay, what's going on? I'm down here and you all are acting weird, so you might as well tell me."

I look at each one of them and no one budges. I'm about to walk away and go back to the office because if they aren't going to say anything I don't want to be bothered.

"Melissa?" I hear my name come from the direction Gibbs came from and turn to see who it is.

The voice is familiar, and when I look at the person, they seem extremely familiar, but I must be seeing things. There's no way that's who I think it is. It must be from the way my heart stopped and I feel like collapsing.

I slowly let go of Tony's hand, and no one walks with me over to the person who I think I know, but it can't be. There's no way that this is happening. It's not possible.

The closer I get; the face starts to be clearer and the smile is so familiar and that it is who I think it is.

"how are you Melissa?"

"Sean?"

It Happened: NCISजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें