Chapter 33

Tony's POV:

Tony's POV:

"A construction worker that's working on their old hangout in Melissa's old town called in that they were spotted cruising around watching them work on the place. They saw the jacket and that's when they called it in. They circled the place five times before leaving." Abby tells me, Gibbs, and Ziva.

"They're here."

"And they want revenge." I say out loud. I'm not wrong.

Wow, it feels like Melissa and I just started and now they're here. I should be happier because this means we can arrest them, and things will be back to normal. I'm suddenly missing her, and I just left her in the other room.

I can't show that I'm feeling this way. I know to keep my emotions to myself, but Gibbs and I know something the others don't.

"Should we move fast?' Ziva asks. "Before they decide to flee again."

"Move on what?" I argue. "We have nothing on them. We know what the others did, but they have to do something for us to lock them up for good."

"I haven't picked up anything of them buying anything from stores. I don't even have them on street cameras. The most I got from the shops around their town was the car, without a license plate, deserted in the next town over, and the tapes stop."

"So, we have no idea where they are again." Gibbs brings light to the situation. Oh wait, no he doesn't.

I'm hearing what they're saying, but I'm not listening. Geez, I'm starting to know what Gibbs was talking about when he made rule #12. I can't get this girl out of my mind. I should be happy we're finally going to get Probie back. Instead, I'm already missing time with her and she's all in my head again. It's almost like I can feel time speeding up and I can't control anything yet again.

It feels like I've spent no time with her when she's the only person I've been spending my time with when we're not here. She's the only part of my day I look forward too and I feel like I'm about to lose it all.

"So, what? We're just going to sit here and wait like Abby said?" Ziva is starting to get annoyed. I think Abby would be saying the same thing, but I think yelling at that guy earlier this week really took it out of her. She's trying to think on the positive side again like she used too before losing someone close to her.

She's another person who was hard to face when I found out Gibbs' little secret. She's so sensitive to the world, that I was nervous for her to face something like this. I think that she invited Melissa into her home, not only to keep Melissa company and help her through this, but so Melissa could help her get through this as well.

I look at her listening to Ziva talk to Gibbs and it's hard for me not to grab her and go, "Don't worry Abby. The second we get these guys not only will they be locked up forever, but you'll really get your friend back. He's alive so just be patient."

I can't say it to Ziva. I can't say that to Abby. I most definitely cannot say that to Melissa.

Crap.

I wonder what she'll do when she finds out he's alive. IN the beginning I was so mad at Tim because he was lying to her and I knew she was hurting bad. Now, I'm lying to her as well but I'm doing her worse than he is her. I'm kissing her knowing that he's alive.

"We need to push them into robbing a bank. Put offers in a convenient store and have them post as regular clerks."

"That's not going to work." Gibbs says. I'm having Gibbs take the lead on this one. This was his plan that he dragged me into, he can do this one by himself.

"Well, then what are we here for?" Ziva asks all of us but doesn't expect an answer. "We're just going to stand here and do nothing?"

"In a way yes." He says and he catches our attention. Abby finally looks up and I think I can see hope in her eyes.

Where is Gibbs going with this?

"What does that mean?" Ziva asks. I don't even want to ask Gibbs questions. I feel like if I do, they will sense my sarcasm and know something is up. I don't know even know the plan that Gibbs has in store.

"We don't have to make them do anything; we just have to catch them in the attack before they do something."

That would be the idea. We don't need another person of ours getting hurt for those bastards.

He's leaving me on the edge of the seat that Melissa is finally not on my mind. I can't tell if I like it or not.

"So, what are we going to do?" I can hear the pain in Ziva's voice.

"We have to bring them to us."

"W-what?" Abby asks.

"Well, think about it." It's like he's been waiting for them to be as close as they are to us to let us know about this plan that he has.

He looks at us, and once he realizes we have no idea what he's talking about, he lets us have it. "We don't just have one thing they want. We have two."

Once he says that I can see the girls are still trying to figure out what he's talking about, but I just pieced it together.

He wouldn't dare.