Hello I'm Doctor Strange

~Third Person Pov~

"Help! My friend lost a lot of blood!" Clint yelled while entering the hospital as a nurse quickly runs up to Clint.

"What happened?!"

"No time to explain just save her..." Clint begged the nurse as she nodded her head. Two nurses came up to Clint with a hospital bed. He gently places you down as the nurses run down the hallway rushing you to the back of the emergency room.

The female nurse walked up to the doctor holding an iPad "Doctor Strange! We have a young woman who's been shot at the thigh and her right shoulder," She explains the rest of the injuries as Strange examines your unconscious body.

"Let's clear the operating room! She's gonna need a blood transfusion," Strange order two nurses before rolling you into the operating room.

___________________________________________

"Only a bit more!" Strange said trying to pull the bullet out of your shoulder. The montoirs began to beep loudly causing the other nurses in the room to panic. "We're going to lose her! It's no time for showing off," Nurse Palmer exclaims at her colleague.

At the exact moment, he pulled the final bullet out of your shoulder. 

"Tell her friends that she'll be fine within the next few weeks."

~Your Pov~

A warmth of light hit my eyes causing me to wake up to find myself in a room with machines connecting to my body. I look straight ahead to see Clint and Nat sleeping up against each other while sitting on a chair.

Feeling a grip on my hand to slowly look down to see Steve holding my hand in his sleep. I run my hand through his hair causing him to move in his sleep.

"Steve...it's time to wake up," I quietly whisper to him not wanting to wake up clint and nat as he groans in his sleep "Five more minutes," He mumbles under his breath as I couldn't stop myself from laughing from his response.

"Tony! You practically brought the whole store flowers! You don't need to order anymore!"

Bruce quietly exclaimed outside of my room "It's only thirty-five flowers! They're not nearly enough for Y/n," Tony flings the door wide open to see me wide awake. 

"Y/n! You're awake!?"

Tony drops the flowers onto the ground making his way toward my aid. Which cause him to push Steve out of my grip and onto the cold floor.

"OW!"

Tony quickly grabbed both of my hands "Are you in pain?! Are you hungry?! Do you need anything?!" He began to ask multiple questions at once. I shake my head "I'm fine tony! I don't feel much pain right now,"

Steve quickly pull himself off the ground scanning the room "Why does the floor look like a garden thrown up here?!" He looked at Tony who gave an innocent look.

"Tony ended up buying all the flowers from the gift shop. And this is for you," Bruce handed me a small stuffed bear that had a bow wrapped around its neck. "Thank you," I smiled at Bruce being thankful for the gift.

Clint and Nat are waking up from their slumber. Natasha rubs her eyes before looking down at the ground. Her eyes instantly looked back at Tony.

"I thought I told you, boys, not to do anything stupid while I was asleep," She glared at Tony who avoided her gaze. "Technically it's not stupid. These flowers are a gift for Y/n," He made his argument.