Too Late...

~Third Person Pov~

Former queen of h/p sits on the velvet-laced golden sofa with her grandson on her lap reading a children's book. A loud thump kept coming closer and closer to the living room. Your grandmother places the book down on the sofa.

Walking up towards the group of guards handing them her youngest grandson. "Protect him with your life," She orders the group of guards.

Caressing the young child's cheek before placing a kiss on his forehead.

The whole group of guards left the room as your grandmother quickly walked toward the throne room. Standing in front of the crystal throne but in the middle of the throne, a carved rose with half of the soul stone.

Kneeling down in front of the throne cupping her hands together. "All fathers please give me the strength..." Muttering under her breath as the loud thump came closer and closer to the throne room.

The doors cracked open as your grandmother stands up to turn to look at Thanos. 

"Hello, Thanos. It's been thousands of years hasn't it?"

"G/n we both know why I'm here,"

Your grandmother takes a few steps toward Thanos "After thousands of years you still don't have the proper adequate towards a queen," He scoffs at her leaning towards her ear. 

"You're no longer the queen of this planet."

Your grandmother takes a couple of steps away from Thanos "And you never become the king of this planet." He flinched from her words looking away from her. 

"Choosing my husband instead of you. I've heard you took over multiple planets by force. Killing many innocent lives. Trying to plan my kidnapping multiple times because you never become a true god," Walking in a circle around him.

Stopping in front of Thanos "When will it be enough?" He hangs his head low "After, today I will be a true god," Grandmother quickly summons a golden crystal spear about to slice off the gauntlet from his hand. 

He quickly grabs her by the neck as your grandmother swings her legs kicking him in the groan area. 

Thanos falls down to the ground groaning in pain as your grandmother takes in deep breaths before standing up in front of the throne. "A true god will fight with his own bare hands. No, instances with the infinity stones,"

Eyeing the gauntlet in his hands as Thanos stands up from the crystal floor. "A true goddess should know when to end this fight..." 

___________________________________________

"Your highness! Don't enter that room!" You ignored the calls from the royal guards and quickly swing the doors open to the throne room to find half of the soul stone removed from the throne and your grandmother bleeding on the ground.

"GRANDMOTHER!"

Quickly running to her aid lifting her a bit off the crystal floor. "Grandmother hang on. Hang on for a little bit," Searching for her wound on her body to feel a hand on your shoulder. Stopping from searching for her wound.

You slowly look back at your grandmother "H-he's still here..." Lowering her body back on the floor.

Slowly turning your head around to see Thanos leaning against the wall holding the gauntlet up showing all five infinity stones. 

"A pleasure to finally meet you, y/n."