Nightmare

___________________________________________

"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman! We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault – The engines are dead, life support failing! Requesting aid from any vessel within range... We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here! This is not warcraft, I repeat, this is not warcraft!"

Inside the ship, Ebony Maw walks among the bodies of dead Asgardians. He steps over them as he speaks with no mind as if they were scattered pieces of dirty clothing on a bedroom floor.

"Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No... It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile... For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos."

Loki is seen with the Black Order as he carefully watches Thanos's every move.

Thanos looks out of the large window witnessing the end of Ragnarok. 

"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless." Grabs Thor by his head. 

"It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say... I am."

Thanos holds up his hand to reveal the Infinity Gauntlet, which already hosts the Power Stone.

Thor exhaustedly spitting blood from his mouth 

"You talk too much..."

Thanos turns to look at Loki "The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference."

"Oh, I do. Kill away!"

Thanos sets the gauntlet on Thor's temple as the power stone glows brightly. Thor yells at top of his lungs suffering in pain.

Loki cringes and looks away from the sight of his brother's pain. Bringing just thought for a few seconds.

"ALRIGHT, STOP!"

"W-we don't have the Tesseract...It was destroyed on Asgard."

Loki glances at Thor knowing something his brother didn't know. He lifts his right hand into the air and the Tesseract reveals itself.

"You really are the worst, brother."

While holding the Tesseract out to Thanos and advancing "I assure you, brother, the Sun will shine on us again."

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian."

"Well, for one thing: I'm not Asgardian. And for another... We have a Hulk."

Loki dives out of the way as Hulk emerges and fights Thanos. Punches are exchanged and Thanos is forced into the wall of the ship. Maw stops Black Dwarf from interfering. "Let him have his fun."

Thanos defeats Hulk and dumps him on the ground. Thor tries to interfere but Ebony Maw binds him to the ground. "All fathers... let the dark magic flow through me one last... time." Heimdall summons the Bifrost, which carries Hulk away

"That was a mistake."

Thanos quickly stabs Heimdall through the heart. 

"NO!!! You're going to die for that!"

Ebony Maw shuts Thor's mouth "Sssh," As he holds the tesseract, on one knee. "My humble personage... bows before your grandeur. No other being has ever had the might, nay the nobility, to wield not one, but two Infinity Stones. The universe lies within your grasp."

Thanos crushes the Tesseract, revealing the Space Stone as he places it on the gauntlet. "There are two more Stones on Earth. Find them, my children, and bring them to me on Titan."

"Father, we will not fail you."

Loki emerges from a separate section of the ship "If I might interject... If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena."

"If you consider failure experience..."

"I consider experience, experience. Almighty Thanos. I, Loki, Prince of Asgard... Odinson... The rightful King of Jotunheim, God of Mischief, do hereby pledge to you, my undying fidelity." 

Thor squints noticeing a dagger in the palm of Loki's hand. He attempts to stab Thanos but fails.

"'Undying.' You should choose your words more carefully."

Thanos tightens his hold around Loki's neck. He makes eye contact with Thor before he increases his force on Loki's neck. 

Giving up on fighting against Thanos "You... will never be... a god." Thanos snaps Loki's neck, killing him.

"No resurrections this time."

Thanos teleports away with the Black Order.

"No... Loki..."

Thor is released from his binds. He crawls over to Loki's body- which, unlike in the Dark World, has not returned to its Jotun form- and lays his head down on Loki's chest, shedding tears for all that he has lost. The ship explodes. The Bifrost sends Hulk across space to Earth.

___________________________________________

~Your pov~

Quickly woke up with sweat running down my whole body. Running my hands through my hair trying to process the whole dream. I-It has to be a bad dream!  I take in a deep breath trying to calm myself from the nightmare.

Getting up and out of bed as sweat rolled down my body. I open my bedroom door to find the living room empty. Continued walking down the hallway and towards Tony's. Softly knocking on his door before entering his room. 

"Y-y/n what are you doing awake at two in the morning?" Tony curiously asked sitting up a bit in bed. "I-I had a nightmare...I-is it okay if I sleep with you?" Shyly asking tony as he moves over in bed to make room for me.

I lay down in bed and stare up at the ceiling "Do you want another pillow?" Shaking my head no as I scooted closer to Tony. He wraps his hand around my waist as I put my head on top of his chest. 

"Good night y/n..."