Ultron's New Body

~Steve's Pov~

"I'll take Natasha, Y/n, and Clint." Tony quickly put his hand on my shoulder "Nope, I'll take Y/n. She's been saying jokes that I don't know to believe they're serious," I raised my eyebrow at Tony.

 "What kind of jokes?"

Tony looked around the room before facing me again "She's been saying she will have a baby with you," I looked at Tony in amusement as footsteps approach the room. Looks away from Tony to see Y/n walking down the stairs.

"Do you want to have a baby with me?" I turned to look at y/n who smiled. "Sure, when?" I being to cough as I was caught off guard by y/n's offer. 

"See! That's why you're coming with me and banner. So, you and capsicle won't make a baby on the jet,"

Y/n crossed her arms with a smirk on her face "So, you want to have a baby with me tony? I wouldn't be surprised," Tony face instantly became red.

"W-Will talk about this later!" Tony pushed Y/n out of the room.

H-Having a baby with y/n? I-I mean I've always wanted to have a family...Snap out of it! There are other important things to think about.

~Wanad's Pov~

Walking through a facility to see Ultron pulled into a case with another body inside. But I could see a dream "Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now,"

I slowly walk up to the new body "I can read him. He is dreaming." I looked at Doctor Cho "I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon...-How soon? I'm not being pushy."

Ultron looked up at Doctor Cho "We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts." I slowly put my hands on the cradle.  Even if your magic gem is...." Closing my eyes to see a vision of global annihilation on earth.

"AAAHHH!" I quickly step away as Pietro quickly came to my aid. He careers my cheek "Everything okay Wanda," I look back at Ultron glaring at him "How could you?" He stood up staring at me in confusion.

"How could I what?" I took a few steps forward "You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." 

"It will be better."

I narrow my eyes at him "When everyone is dead?-That is not-- The human race will have every opportunity to improve." Ultron tried to make his point in the argument. Pietro turned around staring down at Ultron "And if they don't?"

"Ask Noah."

"There were more than a dozen extinction-level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." Ultron contained to make his point as I look at Pietro.

"And who decides who's weak?" I rolled my sleeve up looking at Dr.Cho breaking off the scepter holds on her. "Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move." 

"That's not a problem." Doctor Cho cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness. Ultron lets out a sigh of annoyance then blasts her across the room. Pietro quickly lifts me off my feet running out of the facility.

~Your Pov~

"So, why am I here missing the action?" I lazily look up at Tony who was typing on his computer."Because I don't want you and capisce to make a baby on the quinjet," I quickly cover my mouth trying to keep myself from laughing.

"I-I can't believe you actually thought I was serious," I laughed as Tony stared at me in disbelief "W-Wait you were joking?! I thought you were serious!!!" Felling to the floor as I continue to laugh at him for believing me.