I'm Not Helpless!

~Tony's Pov~

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract. But it's gonna take weeks to process," Banner scanned the scepter with a device.

I walked up to the computer scanning the results of the scepter "If we bypass their mainframe and direct route to the Homer cluster we can clock this at around six hundred teraflops," Banner puts down the scanner.

"All I packed was a toothbrush,"

I walked away from the computer to stand next to Banner "You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime. Top ten floors all R and D. You'd love it, its candy land," I offered him up to visit my tower.

Banner kept looking up and down at the results of the scepter "Thanks but...last time I was in New York I kind of broke...Harlem," He denies my offer as I walked to his other side "Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tension, no surprises," I quickly zapped his side.

"Ow!"

I look closely at his face to see if he would turn green "Hey!" Banner took a step back as I shrugged my shoulders "Nothing?"

Steve enters the room approaching us "Are you nuts?" I quickly look at Steve "Jury's out," Before looking back at Banner. "You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, a huge bag of weed?"

I curiously asked, "Is everything a joke to you?" My attention turned back to Steve "Funny things are," I pointed a hammer at Steve who narrow his eyes.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, Doc," Steve looked at Banner who shrugged it off "No it's alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things," Banner reassures Steve while tying a code.

"You're tip-toeing, big man. You need to strut," I slowly walk up to Steve "And you need to focus on the problem, Mister Stark,"

Oh, great I have someone else up on my case.

~Your Pov~

One by one an agent kept entering and leaving the room as I notice Fury leaving the room. I wonder where he's going Getting up from my seat to slowly walk and leave the room without Thor noticing. 

Walking down the hallway only a few inches away from Fury to notice him entering a room. I walk into the room to find Fury, Tony, Bruce, and Steve standing in a circle. "I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit,"

I look at the table to see a weapon placed next to Fury "Did you know about this?" Looking back at Bruce who was waiting for a response. I shake my head "I was only instructed to help recruit people. That is all,"

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Turning around to see Nat and Thor entering the room. Bruce being to laugh "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed," Nat took a few steps closer to Bruce 

"Loki's manipulating you." 

Bruce took a step back "And you've been doing what exactly?" He pointed out as Fury looked down at the ground "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you," She walked closer to him.

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction," Bruce showed the computer the idea of SHIELD planning to use the tesseract.

"Because of him,"

Fury pointed at Thor who took a step back "Me?" He was confused at Fury's accusation. "Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopeless,"