T-tony...You W-What?!?

~Your Pov~

"C/n I have your favorite...f/f." I held the tray of f/f while c/n has his knees up to his chest hiding behind the velvet-laced golden sofa.

Placing the tray of f/f on the ground sliding the food next to him.

"Hopefully one day you'll understand the situation...I-I've never wanted her death to cause pain toward you." C/n flinch at my words but stayed silent.

Standing up walking toward the door as my uncle opens the door taking a step back in startled by my presence but calm down seeing his son behind the sofa.

"He hasn't come out has he..." Softening his eyes at the sight of his son. "No, ever since grandmother died he never left that sofa..." Turning my head around see c/n deep in his thoughts.

I never attend harm to anyone...not even to him. I walk out of the living room closing the door behind me. As the burner phone kept vibrating.

I dig my hand through my pocket to see an unknown number calling me.

I flipped the phone open to answer the call.

"Hello?" I answered the call waiting for the other line to speak but I hear heavy panting on the other line.

"Y-y/n? T-this is you r-right?" I narrowed my eyes...

"Tony is everything alright??"

"Y-yeah...n-no! Everything is not fine! I'm so stupid I-I can't believe I did this!" Tony loudly groans on the other line of the call. What is going on?! Did earth become attacked again?!

"Tony, what's wrong?" The other line became silent. D-don't tell me he's dead...I can't lose any more of my friends.

"...I-I have a child."

"T-tony...you what?!?"