Good to see you again T'Challa

~Your Pov~

"You'll be representing our planet. Forget everything those people ever said to you," 

Taking in a deep breath as I stand before two light brown wooden doors in front of me. You can do it y/n. You might see the people who said those words but ignore them. I grab the door handle walking into the united nation's conference to find paparazzi, cameras set up, and other world leaders in the room.

I took a step inside the room for a few cameras to flash in my way as I noticed a familiar person standing near the large glass windows.

"Are you enjoying the view?"

He turns around to smile at me "It is an honor to meet the new empress," He playfully bowed down at me. 

"It's good to see you again T'challa," Happily smiling at him as he smiles back. 

"Likewise empress y/n," I playfully smacked his shoulder. "Stop calling me that! You're my friend!" He laughed out loud while rubbing his shoulder. 

"I was only joking around. That reminds me I didn't expect you to become empress so soon. Any reason of sort?" 

"No, it only felt like the right time to do so. What about you? Will you become king?" I curiously asked as he shaked his head while letting out a light chuckle. 

"Not yet but probably in the future when my father is ready to retire," 

"That time might come very soon my son,"

I turned around to see king t'chaka smiling at me and t'challa. "An honor to meet the new empress of h/p," He smiled at me as I quickly bowed down to king t'chaka.

"I'm sincerely sorry about the damages my ex-team members have caused in Nigeria," He put his hand on my chin slowly raising me up to face him. "My child I've seen the footage of you trying you're hardest to save my people. I thank you for your good deed,"

"If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is now in session."

"It was good to see you again y/n," T'challa turned around to face me as I smiled at him.

"Likewise."

Walking away from t'challa and his father to feel a pair of eyes burning through my head. I turned around to see Natasha standing on the mini staircase staring at me in pure shock but with a hint of joy in her eyes.

I turned away continuing my way to my seat. Please, Nat don't tell the rest of the team about my visit.

~Natasha's Pov~

"These need your signature." I quickly sign a paper as the woman smiled at me before walking off. I walked down the mini staircase as I look up to see y/n dressed in a black elegant business pantsuit standing a meter away from me. 

S-She really came back...I-I have to apologize! For everything tony ever said to her. Wanda and Pietro have been sad since she disappeared. I-I want to protect her...

~T'Challa's Pov~

I watched as y/n walked to her seat as father turns around to look at me in the eyes. "She would make an excellent queen for Wakanda. Don't you think so?" He began to speak in xhosa eyeing y/n who was sitting in the front row.

"She would. But is already engaged to be married to Asgard, not Wakanda," Father let out a soft chuckle.

"You'll never know my son. People can change their minds," He pats my shoulder before walking up to the marble stand. Everyone in the room took their seat as I stand a few inches away from my father.