Y-You're A-Alive?!?

~Your Pov~

Landing on top of a pile of garbage and random furniture. This better be worth it just to find thor on this random planet. I stood up out of the pile of garbage as a large white ship was approaching me.

This is either good or bad. The spaceship doors open with mental stairs coming down as a woman with brown hair and white warrior paint walks down the mental stairs. "Let me guess. You're looking for the lord of thunder or whatever his name is,"

Slowly nodded my head as she motions me to her ship. Still better not be a trap. I walked up the stairs and inside the spaceship. "So, how do you know thor?" She curiously asked while pressing a few controls on the ship.

"Childhood friends we mostly grew up together. What about you?" I looked up at her who seemed focused on driving the ship towards the city of sakkar. "Oh, we have an interesting encounter,"

Looked down the see-through glass floor to see a large group of people holding make-shift hulk posters and dummies. But I closely look to see a certain dirty blonde hair in the crowd of people.

"Stop the ship! I can see thor down there!" The ship quickly stopped causing me to lose my balance. I closed my eyes ready for the hard impact but to feel nothing. I quickly open my eyes to see the woman behind me taking the impact.

"You didn't have to take the impact," I stood up putting my hand out to pull her off the ground. "Just trying to do something right for these past centuries. The name is Valkyrie,"

"Y/n"

~Valkyrie's Pov~

The girl with long h/c hair looking down at the see-through glass floor of my ship. Kept a close eye on the crowd that was creating a parade for the big guy. "Stop the ship! I can see thor down there!" I yield my ship as I notice her falling down towards the glass floor of my ship.

I quickly grab her hand pulling her into my body taking in the impact of the hard glass floor. Felt like a hard brick hit my back as I looked down to see her eye tightly closed but slowly opening to see her E/c eyes.

"You didn't have to take the impact," She quickly got out of my grip to hold her hand out to help me off the ground. "Just trying to do something right for these past centuries. The name is Valkyrie,"

"Y/n"

Why do I miss her body against mine? W-We've just met.

~Bruce's Pov~

I sat down on a random corner on an unknown planet with my head in my hands groaning. I can't believe I was the hulk for two years...TWO YEARS!?! Thor sat down right beside me rubbing my back and on the lookout for threats.

"The sun's going down. It's getting really low. The sun's going down. It's getting real low."

How much longer will he be repeating those words? "Would you stop saying that!?" I potentially asked him as I grip my fists. "I just need you to stay calm." I quickly turned to look at him "Calm!? I'm on an alien planet!"

"It's just a planet. You've been on a planet before."

"Yeah! One!"

"Now you've been on two. That's a good thing. It's a new experience." I rolled my eyes at him before running my hands through my hair. "My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information. The whole thing is totally different this time,"

"In the past, I always felt likeHulk and I each had a hand on the wheel, but this time it's like he had the keys and I was locked in the trunk." Explaining my feelings and experience to Thor as he puts his hand on my shoulder.