Welcome Back...

~Your Pov~

Opening my eyes to stand in the middle of the plaza I turned around to see a clear crystal statue of my grandfather on top of an abnormally large water fountain. "Isn't that emperor f/n (father's name) daughter?"  

"What is she doing here?" 

"Isn't she supposed to marry the next king of Asgard?"

"Maybe, she wasn't worthy enough for the princes,"

Rolled my eyes at the comments continue as I walked towards the fortified structure made of stone and crystals. Placing my hand on the wall of the castle. It's been too long since I've been here.

Looking around the structure see a large bush of roses and lilys shaking. I took a step back to see a five-year-old boy with e/c eyes and blonde hair crawling out of the bushes.  He stands up brushing the leaves off of his clothes before looking straight up at me.

"Hello,"

He stood frozen in place before quickly crawling back into the bushes. 

"Wait!" 

Quickly got down to my knees to crawl inside the bushes. Crawling inside to move the branches out of the way trying to catch up to the little boy. To see a bright light ahead crawling out of the bush.

"Y/n?"

I slowly look up to see grandmother standing not too far from me holding the little boy in her arms in the rose garden.

Getting up from the stone ground to brush some dirt off of my clothes "Are you back after hearing the news?" Grandmother curiously asked as I raised an eyebrow up "What do you mean?"

She looks around before motioning to follow her. Walking out of the rose garden "You're uncle is arguing with your grandfather about the next ruler. He tried to point out you wouldn't be suitable for the throne since you'll be already be ruling Asgard,"

I stopped my tracks gripping my fist tight. Years after leaving h/p I'm still being told what to do! Taking in a deep breath as my grandmother turns to look at me.

"You will be the next empress of this planet. I'll make sure of it," I nodded my head following behind grandmother walking through the clear crystal halls as we stand in front of the throne room doors.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR NIECE!?!"

"SHE'S NOT SUITABLE TO RULE THIS PLANET!"

"WHAT?!? DO YOU THINK YOU COULD RULE BETTER THAN HER?!?"

"OF COURSE SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE FOR THE LAST THOUSANDS OF YEARS NOT LIKE HER! LIKE SHE'LL EVER RETURN FOR HER THRONE,"

...that's enough. I quickly open the doors to see the surprised looks on my grandfather and uncle's faces walking into the throne room. 

"...Y/n? I-Is that really you?" Grandfather took a few steps in my direction. He slowly reached out placing his hand on my cheek. I nodded my head to be brought into a tight hug "M-My granddaughter finally came back..."

"...Welcome back y/n,"

Letting go of grandfather's embrace to turn back to look at my uncle in the eyes "A little birdy told me you tried to take my place?"

Small sweat forms on his forehead as he quickly looks away from me "I was only trying to think of the good of the people. After all, you've been gone from h/p for thousand of years," I took a step toward my uncle.

"Doesn't mean I could come back any day and take back what once belonged to me. After, all didn't you're own father chose your younger brother over you to become the next emperor of h/p?" 

Looking down to see my uncle gripping his hands with slight magic forming in his hands. I looked up at him making eye contact "The crown goes to the next heir of the throne. Your area of the ruling was long-gone uncle. It's time to let the next generation continue the legacy," 

His tight grip let go as he let out a long sigh "I believe you are right y/n. It may be time for the next generation to carry the legacy on," 

He puts his hand on my shoulder leaning over to my ear "Over my dead body..." His grip tightens as I quickly grab his arm flipping him over my shoulders. He crashes against the marble crystal wall causing it to break into pieces.

"...You've gotten strong my dear niece but is it enough?"

He quickly stands up running toward me as I put up a barrier around me "Protecting yourself? I thought you were stronger than that!" He threw a fist at the barrier causing it to shatter into pieces.

N-No one has been able to break my barriers?!? N-Not even Wanda! I quickly took a couple of steps back as he kept throwing a magic blast every single second. 

I-I can't lose like this! I tightly grabbed both of his fists absorbing his energy. He narrows his eyes. His eyes were filled with anger and jealousy. As he flings me across the room as I put my hand on the ground trying to stop myself from hitting the window.

"You better stay at your place, my dear niece. It would be better off if I were emperor," I gripped both of my fists levitating my body from the ground.  

"You don't tell me what to do," Opening my palms to see golden f/c magic blasting my uncle across the room causing the apart of the floor to break into a rumble. I slowly set my feet back on the ground taking a few steps toward him.

Looking into the large crack in the floor to see my uncle covered in bruises and a few bloody cut open wounds.

"You've done well y/n,"

Quickly turned around to see grandfather with a soft smile "You've proven yourself to not be powerful but well manner in the form of battle," I turned around to see uncle getting out of the rumble healing his body within a few seconds.

"W-Wait this was a test?!?"

He nodded his head "Every past ruler had to battle a member of the royal family. For, you it was your uncle. While for you're father battled me," He happily smiled as uncle walks up behind him.

"That battle lasted at least for an hour. Geez, I still remember how they had to rebuild the castle after the battle between you too," Grandfather happily chuckle as I stare at him in horror. T-They had to re-build the castle?!?

"I believe you are ready y/n,"

___________________________________________

"Do you Y/n M/n L/n promise to protect the people of H/p for as long as you shall live!"

"I promise,"

"May I present her majesty Y/n M/n L/n Empress of all H/p!"