Escaping Asgard

~Your Pov~

I ran my hands through my hair while pacing back and forth in the room. Goddess of death? Odion never talked about having a daughter as his firstborn?! I've been always told that Thor was the firstborn. A loud knock was on the door "C-come in," I hesitantly called out as two seamstresses walked into the room.

"The goddess of death sent us to get you're measurements for the wedding," One of the seamstresses said while taking out her measuring tape and the other bringing out samples of fabrics.

"By, any chance have you two seen the warrior three?" Both seamstresses had faced sadness and worry.

"They were killed..."

I flinched by her words. H-How?!? How could they be killed?!? They're the most skilled warriors in all of Asgard? 

"By whom?" Continued to question the seamstress as they seemed nervous to answer any further.

"The goddess of death..."

~Hela's Pov~

Entering the vault and descends walking down the stairs towards the magical items. "Odin's treasures..." Skurge follows close behind me as I walk up to the Infinity Gauntlet. "Fake," Pushing the gauntlet off the pedestal.

"Most of the stuff in here is fake." I walked passed the casket of ancient winter. "Or weak," I continue to walk past the sutures skull.

"Smaller than I thought it would be."

I was hesitant to see the tesseract "That's not bad?" Making me stop my tracks as I noticed a flare of fire in the corner of my eye. "But this... the eternal flame." The eternal flame flickers in its chalice. 

As I fig my hand into the eternal flame pulling my hand out now cupping green fire like a torch. Slowly walking into the middle of the treasures, I held my hand out to manifest a hammer in my hands.

Smashing through the runes on the floor creates a gaping chasm. I will see my old friends again.

~Your Pov~

...How could she do this?!? To my dear friends! The only ones who truly understood me! A loud bang echoes through the castle breaking my thoughts. One of the seamstresses closes the book of sample fabric.

"Your highness you must find a way out of this marriage. I believe Asgard is no longer safe with the new ruler,"

I narrow my eyes as a loud thud was approaching the room. The doors were quickly open to relieve Hela and the skeleton guards standing behind her. "How's the dress coming along?" She curiously asked while walking into the room.

"The measurements have been done. Only one thing left is her highness to choose the fabric for her dress," The seamstress hung her head low not daring to make eye contact with the goddess of death.

Hela grabs the book with fabric samples and quickly skims through "This one shall do fine. Only the best for our wedding," 

She flashed a quick smile at me before leaving the room with the skeleton guards following behind her. 

The seamstress quickly looked at me "Asgard is in great danger. You need to escape your highness. Before it's too late," 

"There is a place where Asgardians are going to refuge from the goddess of death. It is within the forest and mountains of Asgard. You'll be safe there," One of the seamstresses said before leaving the room.

Taking a step back to sit down on the bed. I have to do something about Hela. Thor and the warrior three are long gone...I need to talk to Heimdall. I quickly got up from the bed to grab a black cloak.